Prologue Part 2

***
"What?"

Quick recap, a guy approached to literally just tell me this, there's no way this can be real, yet, he feels so sinister...

"You heard me, Ai, the idol, your idol, is pregnant with twins."

"You got me there! There's no way this can be possible."

The man took out a photo, it was a picture of Ai, and her belly was...

"She's pregnant for about a month and a half."

My words got stuck in my throat.

"I-I, wh-wha-what, this can't be."
She's a liar. A liar.
A LIAR.

"You know what lies ahead, therefore I'm going to give an important task to you." The man said.
"Kill her off."

I- kill Ai? Wouldn't that be going too far?

But no, she deserves this, she will suffer pain, she will suffer the same amount of pain we fans experienced once this goes out to the public, I will. I definitely kill Ai.

"Fine."

"Very well." The man responded.
"I'll be sending private information about Ai, and I suppose you will do your best? Her family name is Hoshino, and she'll probably be going to a hospital outside of Tokyo, near the provinces."

"Alright, but may I ask, how do you know Ai so well? Are you-"

"Do not seek for answers you do not want to know about." He said.
"My name is Hikaru. Hikaru Kamiki."

"Hikaru, I will do my best." I said.

This slut is going to get the torture she deserves, she probably mocks us fans behind our backs, I will kill her.

I defenitely will.

***

Later that night an announcement was posted on B-Komachi's twitter page:

'B-Komachi's Ai Goes on Hiatus Due To Poor Health'

"Poor health? Bullshit, she's having kids. That slut's got a thick face, lying to fans like us. Soon, she will suffer like us."

***

Time skip: Expected Delivery Date

Over the course of 9 months, Hikaru and I have been planning on what to do, and finally, the day of the expected delivery comes.

It was 7 PM, Hikaru and I went inside a cafe, and discussed the procedures on what to do.

"I was right, Ai did get into a hospital near the provinces. She's registered under a fake alias."
Hikaru said bluntly.

"Here's the plan, you will assassinate Ai's doctor, gynecologist, rather, Gorou Amamiya. Carefully watch his steps, and plan the attack precisely."

"How do you know all of this? Are you a stalker?" I asked.

"We've been planning this for 9 months, and you're asking me that?" he asked in reply.

"I'm just curious."

"Well, let's say, I'm an experienced, hm, detective."

"Eh?"

"Mhm."

"What is Ai's personality then?"

"She's a liar. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. Honestly all people like her should die. She even had kids in the midst of her idol career, what a slut. You, Ryosuke, you need to execute this perfectly, otherwise this whole operation we've been planning, has failed. Consider this as Quest #1."

"Got it, Hikaru." I responded.

We got out of the cafe, and we went inside a van. Hikaru transported me to the country side, near the hospital where Ai is staying.

"I expect you to be successful." Hikaru immediately told me. "I don't want any flaws in this operation, remember, stop the doctor."

Hikaru dropped me off, and there I stood in front of the hospital, wearing a black jacket.

"Huh, so I'm going to kill somebody, let's see how this works out."

I'll wait, it's almost 8 PM.

***
Gorou Amamiya's POV

"Thanks for everything, doc. Come right away if I call for you, okay?" Ai cutely said.

"I will, my house is really close by." I responded.

Once this is over, my connection with Ai will be gone. We'll go back to being just and idol and her fan.

"Well, even if I don't come, another doctor will." I said jokingly.

"No, I want you!" Ai shouted, very cutely.

"I'm just joking, anyway, I'll come back!" I said reassuringly.

I went down stairs, and I am on my way to my house.

I saw a bit of the hidden side of her personality, but I actually think, I like how frank she is.
I'm praying for her happiness from the bottom of my heart.

***
Ryosuke's POV

I saw the gynecologist exit through the hospital doors. This is my one and only chance.

"Are you Ai Hoshino's doctor?" I asked frankly.

The doctor replied with silence, but no longer after a second he said:

"She uses an alias when she visits. Even if you saw her at the hospital, how would you know her unpublicized surname?"

Shit. I should've been careful with what I have said.

"Are you involved with her? May I ask your name?" he asked again.

I quickly dashed through the doctor, I ran as fast as I could.

"Hey! Wait!"

The doctor chased me. I needed to find a hiding spot fast.
I hid behind a tree and Gorou continued to run.
He stopped at the edge of a cliff.

"I lost sight of them, making me run around these mountain roads." he said to himself.

"Where did they go-"

I lunged forward and pushed him. I heard his body splat into the ground, and crows flew away.

"Huh, this seems kinda fun. Hikaru really gave me quite a task."

And that was the night I first killed a person. Honestly, this was a lot fun than what I expected, I can convert this into a full-time career.

End of the Prologue