31 🫶🏽

"𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐇𝐎, here we go again
Light as a rock, bitch, hard as a cock, bitch
This shit for blocks through hardtops
In the parking lots
Where my nigga dot like to spark-a-lot
My New York style speak for itself
Like a wrestler, another knock under my belt
The embezzler, chrome treasurer
The U-N-O competitor
I'm ten steps ahead of ya
I'm a leader, y'all on some followin' shit

Comin' in this game on some modeling shit
Murda gives top jus to make flops
I put a hundred percent in every line I drop
It's the N to the Y, with the O-Y
Sugarhill New York and we D-E-M-O-N-Z

[ Chorus ]

Yo, it's the real shit
Shit to make you feel shit
Thump 'em in the club shit
Have you wilding out (hip-hop, hip-hop) when you bump this
Drugs to your eardrum, the raw uncut
Have a nigga OD 'cause it's never enough

Yo, it's the real shit
Shit to make you feel shit
Thump 'em in the club shit
Have you wilding out (hip-hop, hip-hop) when you bump this
Drugs to your eardrum, the raw uncut
Have a nigga OD 'cause it's never enough"

I rapped to the beat on my headphones on my freestyle I finished and he clapped, I smiled and then took my headphones off as the video ended.

I hugged him goodbye as me and edot left the building. I got into edots car and we grabbed McDonald's before going to the studio.

I wrote lyrics down and sang them in the booth to see how the lyrics sounded. I hummed along bopping my head to the beat.

I rapped and everyone watched hyping me up and bopping there heads too. I smiled and continued rapping. After 2 mins I came out and listened liking how it sounded.

"They like Indi how you always making bops"

I said laughing re-creating Ice Spices verse, DDot smiled at me laughing slightly while blowing out the smoke from his blunt. We stayed at the studio for ages everyone freestyling and shit as a joke.

I laughed as I got sturdy in the circle Jayrackss got in the circle next and I hyped her up. After 10 mins everyone was dancing and talkin the other guys invited their friends and their girls. I sat beside ddot eating the McDonald's he ordered for us.

I ate one of my nuggets while on live ddot was throwin his set and shit and dd's camera sense started tingling and he pushed his big head in. I rolled my eyes as he started throwing up oy and shouting down my phone he also nearly knocked my food over.

I pushed his head out of the way and continued eating as I set my phone down on the table infront of me. I hummed along to timeless as it played in the background.

I ate my chicken nuggets while reading the comments on the live.

"Look at this man"

I said pointing the camrea at dd and Dotty creasing in the corner and dd falling over making me start laughing and ddot too.

I ate some fries and after abit I ended the live and freestyles with everyone.

--

𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 up looking around and laughed to myself at the sight of some of the boys asleep on the floor. I moved out of ddots arm and went into the bathroom and washed my face fixed my hair. I put gum in my mouth as I don't have a toothbrush with me.

I woke everyone up and we cleaned the studio before leaving and we ended up going to the dd's house. I gave mama love a big hug when I saw her she smiled kissing my head.