Pre-Reading

It was hard being in the spotlight when you had no one to share with. 

Dahlia was starting to get sick of unneeded attention so she found someone to stand by her. 

Gabrielle Wilde as Dahlia Aveline Dursley

'The English Girl'

"Wow, what are those creatures?" 

"Don't stare! It's rude. Do non-magique have no decency?" 

"They do! I just got excited." 

"Of course, you would, ma cherie. They are wood nymphs, they don't appreciate staring."

Additional Cast

Natalie Alyn Lind as Genevieve Clement - 'The Mentor'

Kylee Bryant as Sophia Dumas - 'The Best Friend'

Chase Stokes as Mylan Beaufort   - 'The Famous Boy'

Abigail Cowen as Yelena LaRue    - 'The History Geek'

Jessica Chastain as Madame Solene LaRue - 'The Potions Master'

Important Note: This is an Au story where almost everything is the same except the upbringing of Dursleys. The Dursley last name is a fake one. Vernon's family actually came from a long line of French wizards. They had lived in France for many generations but approximately three hundred years ago they were hit by a blood curse that stripped most of their magic away. So they came to settle in Britain under the name of 'Dursley'. They became 'absolutely ordinary' muggles. Generations later finally their magic resurfaces by means of a young witch, Dahlia.

The other changes will be explained as we go further into the story, hope you enjoy it.