Chapter 30 - Red Candle

NSFW!!

"Then I will call you baby* in the future, okay?" Xuan Yuan Han Cheng brought Lin Jia Bao's little hand to his mouth and gave it a kiss.

*

T/N: 宝贝 bao bei - means treasure, baby, or darling. I will be using "baby" and "darling"

"...Okay." Lin Jia Bao was a little shy, but he didn't dare pull his hand away.

"Baby, tell me about your childhood. You must've been cute." Xuan Yuan Han Cheng put Lin Jia Bao's fingers into his mouth one at a time and nibbled lightly on each one.

While being harassed by the crown prince, Lin Jia Bao intermittently spoke about his childhood.

"Are you still afraid of me?" Xuan Yuan Han Cheng led Lin Jia Bao back to the bed. He didn't wait for his treasure's answer and impatiently kissed the small lips that he has been yearning for day and night.

Xuan Yuan Han Cheng was able to restrain himself at first and was relatively gentle, but the taste of those small lips was too sweet. Gradually, he couldn't hold back. He used his tongue to pry open Lin Jia Bao's tiny mouth, and entangled their tongues together.

How could Lin Jia Bao possibly handle this? His entire body went soft and his head was dizzy with confusion. When he recovered, he found that he was already lying naked on the bed.

Xuan Yuan Han Cheng trailed lingering kisses along his body. The two red beans on Lin Jia Bao's chest were teased. Lin Jia Bao gasped for breath. He felt a stiff hard rod beside his leg. He was still somewhat afraid.

Xuan Yuan Han Cheng took Lin Jia Bao's hand and touched it to his fiery core. "My darling, don't be afraid. You're still young, I won't do you right now, I will wait for you to grow up."

Xuan Yuan Han Cheng held Lin Jia Bao in his arms and kissed him incessantly. He had Lin Jia Bao's little hand help out. "Baby, come... let me see what the momos taught you..."

Everyday, Xuan Yuan Han Cheng sent his secret guard over to get a grasp on Lin Jia Bao's daily situation. Naturally he knew what his baby had learned...

Lin Jia Bao carefully grasped His Royal Highness's great thing and recalled the movements that the momos taught him.

"Baby... so obedient... what else did the momos teach you?" Xuan Yuan Han Cheng caressed Lin Jia Bao's lips with ulterior motives.

Lin Jia Bao blushed, slowly lowered his head, and held him in his mouth. Although his actions were inexperienced, it turned Xuan Yuan Han Cheng's world upside down.

Xuan Yuan Han Cheng tried his hardest to restrain himself. Once he entered his darling's warm and moist mouth, the feeling was unparalleled. His heart clamored for him to go out of control, but he did his best to twitch as gently as possible. Xuan Yuan Han Cheng didn't dare to go too deep. However, Lin Jia Bao still felt discomfort in his throat, but he could only endure it.

Xuan Yuan Han Cheng saw tears emerging from Lin Jia Bao's eyes, and hurriedly pulled out. While kissing away his tears, he said, "Baby... don't cry. My darling... Good baby."

Again, Xuan Yuan Han Cheng kissed him deeply and danced with Lin Jia Bao's tongue.

Gradually, Lin Jia Bao was kissed until his entire body went soft again and became burning hot. Pink dusted his entire body.

Xuan Yuan Han Cheng had Lin Jia Bao kneel on the bed, and then he hugged the boy from behind. He brought his baby's legs together and thrust wildly between them.

"Jia Bao... my baby... obedient gem..." Xuan Yuan Han Cheng rubbed Lin Jia Bao's chest with his hands while sucking on his darling's sensitive earlobe.

"Nn... nn..." Lin Jia Bao's body was originally sensitive, and he couldn't help but ejaculate.

Drops of hot sweat dripped from Xuan Yuan Han Cheng's body. After a long time, he finally released.

At this time, Lin Jia Bao did not have a single drop of strength left in his body.

Xuan Yuan Han Cheng carried Lin Jia Bao to the bathroom attached to the back of the bedroom. There were already servants waiting in the bathroom to serve them. By the time the two of them finished washing and drying and came out of the bathroom, Lin Jia Bao was already in a bewildered daze.

The palace maids had already changed the sheets on the bed in the bedroom.

Xuan Yuan Han Cheng held Lin Jia Bao and lay down on the bed. Looking at his darling sleeping naively, his heart felt exceptionally full and content. Like this, he entered a beautiful dream...