BALDCRAFT X BUILDERMAN UWUWUWUWU

creepystoryyyyzz MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*VISIBLY CRINGES WHILE WRITING THIS AND ALMOST DIES BUT SOMEHOW POSTS THIS*

TW: GORE, BLOOD, CRINGE, & CRACK

Kreek was hanging out with Builderman himself because they were best friends uwu. (Ok, I'll stop- )
They were both wearing maid dresses of course, because why not? Both of them were sitting on the ground at the park in a public area, admiring the stars above, as well as the brightly-shining moon. Builderman decided to make Kreek a flower crown, which he placed on Kreek's head with a smile. Kreek blushed and smiled shyly in embarrassment.

Suddenly, a crazy ✨✨MATERIAL GWORL✨ furry fan girl rushed over to Kreek and demanded his autograph.

"MARRY ME KREEK UWU~" the fangirl screeched. Kreek looked extremely uncomfortable. The fangirl cutely ripped the flower crown off of Kreek's head, making him have to contain his angwy furry demon mode.

Builderman punched the fangirl in the face, stood up, and started beating her to death. Kreek watched as Builderman ripped the fangirl's lungs out and dropped them-bleeding-on the floor, before punching her in the eyes hard enough to blind her. Builderman yeeted the body onto the moon to hide the evidence. 😌

"T-t-t-t-t-t-thank you for s-s-s-s-s-saving me." Kreek stuttered as he gazed up at Builderman. Somehow, he'd thought that ripping the lungs out of someone was very cute and a nice, protective thing to do uwu.

"Anytime, my love." Builderman replied as he cutely kissed Kreek on his bald forehead.

"I love you uwu." Kreek said.

Kayla starts screaming in the background as she tackles Kreek, holding a knife. Builderman punches her in the nose, giving her a bloody nose and most likely breaking Kayla's nose.

"Kayla, I love Builderman now not you." Kreek declared uwu.

"See? I'm better." Builderman told Kayla triumphantly. Kayla sobbed. Being allergic to cringe, Kayla sneezed and fell off the face of the earth, disappearing from existence.

"Yay, now she's gone." Kreek smiled.

"cAn wE rUn oFf iNtO tHe sUnSeT tOgEThEr nOw?" Builderman asked cutely, giving Kreek puppy eyes uwuwuwuwuwu.

"Yes ofc uwu." Kreek replied.

I CAN'T 💀💀💀💀
I'M SO SORRY YOU GUYS HAD TO WITNESS THIS

I WARNED YOU-

I CAN SMELL TASTES AND HEAR COLOURS