Magic and Paper

"So umm... can you do magic?"

You looked at him like he was a imbecile. 

"Yes, how else can I teleport guards on beaches."

He felt embarrassed for asking and brought out a paper crane he made.

"Lemme see. Levitate the crane if you can~!"

You rolled your eyes and made the crane float, then fly around. I aimed it right at his face and it flew in his face and fell on his lap.

"There's some proof Goldie, happy?"

He grinned and nodded his head, chuckling a bit.

"You hungry?"

You nodded your head. He got up and brought you to a kitchen and brought out some foods. You gobbled then down as he just watched in fascination.

"How can you eat that fast!? I'm not even done with my first bowl!"

You laughed and shrugged.

"Dunno, just have a big appetite!"

He grinned and finished his food as you both talked. Soon he finished and you guys went to his room and play hold 'em hexim (I think that's what it is?) for a few hours. You got bored and found some books to color. 

You drew some animals as Hunter watched.

"Can you teach me how to draw?"

"Oh um sure!"

You demonstrated how to draw lines correctly and color in with shades of colors. He was learning quickly and you were happy watching him learn. He was a really cute and shy kid!..

(Sorry this wasn't long! Didn't have any inspiration or time to write anything! I'll upload in a while. Peace out!)