him

🧸

beomgyu is the sweetest boyfriend ever, the absolute sweetest boyfriend ever.

tomorrow marked beomgyus birthday, and yeonjun had a suprise for him.

they've been together for 3 years, since yeonjun was 15 and beomgyu 14.

yeonjun took a photo every single day since they've been dating and put them all on a poster board to give it to him.

the project took him 2 weeks to do and hes had help from his bestfriend changbin, he promised to take him out once they finished.

but— changbin insisted he didnt and that he spent the time on beomgyu.

yeonjun had been telling beomgyu it was a senior project that he was doing so beomgyu didnt think much of yeonjun staying out late.

beomgyu was curled up on the bed on his phone whenever yeonjun came to beomgyus parents home.

"hi baby, how was school?" yeonjun asked.

"average, homework blah blah blah." beomgyu said sitting up.

"is that your projwct?" beomgyu asked.

"yes it is, its extremely fragile so please dont touch." yeonjun said placing it against the wall.

"okay, can you come and cuddle though." beomgyu asked.

yeonjun smiled and took his shoes off.

"your parents arent here." yeonjun said climbing on the bed.

"yeah, they needed to run errands or whatever." beomgyu said opening his arms.

yeonjun got himself comfy in beomgyus arms.

"soo.. tomorrows your birthday, what do you wanna do?" yeonjun asked.

"errm.. nothing much, whatever people do on birthdays." beomgyu said stroking yeonjuns hair.

"but its special, you're turning eighteen!" yeonjun said.

"ew an adult." beomgyu said.

"im an adult.." yeonjun mumbled.

"ew." beomgyu said, giggling at yeonjuns facial expression.

"i was good looking when we started dating." yeonjun said.

"you still are jun." beomgyu said kissing his head.

"well yeah bu-."

"nevermind."

"wha- no baby it was a joke." yeonjun said looking up.

beomgyu smiled and pecked yeonjuns lips.

"love you junnie." beomgyu said.

"oh my gosh, you are so adorable." yeonjun said sitting up and kissing him.

beomgyu smiled and held yeonjuns face kissing back.