Chapter 1

I let out a grunt as he punched me yet again in the stomach.
"I'm asking you again (y/n)." He picked me up off the floor by the collar of my shirt. His face was right in front of mine so I was able to smell the lingering scent of alcohol on his breath. "Do you love me..." I looked at him in the eyes. He was going insane! I brought my knee sharply up into his groin causing him to crumple to the ground in pain, letting go of my shirt. I quickly ran out the door of my house, leaving my ex, Marcus, in the dust. But it wasn't long until I heard thundering footsteps behind me. I refused to look behind me as I dashed off the stairs and onto the street. I ran as fast as I possibly could, dodging in and out of alleyways until I hit a dead end. I turned to run back, but Marcus was stood right in front of the only exit. I slowly backed up as he got closer until my back hit a wall. I sunk down to the ground and curled up into a ball. It was dark so I was unable to see anything that wasn't close to me. Then, I suddenly saw him in front of me. He had something in his hands.
"You made a bad choice (y/n)... Now you're going to have to pay." He stepped closer and I saw what he was holding. It was a bloodied knife. I tried to squirm away, but it was too late. Marcus got closer, running his finger across the knife blade. "You had a chance... But you wasted it!" He snapped. I flinched as he pinned my head to the wall. I looked into his eyes, then suddenly, with a quick stab of pain in my chest, the world went black.

~~ (the more of these I put, the longer a time gap)

My eyes opened slightly and I saw a man carrying me down the street. Everything was spinning and happening so fast. Suddenly, thoughts came flooding back to me. Marcus with his knife. Me in a ball on the floor. The sharp pain in my chest. I tried to move my arm to my chest to feel it, but I wasn't able to muster the strength to do it. I felt useless. And in tip if that, a stranger was carrying me to what could have been my imminent death. I felt light headed once again and saw the world turning black just as the stranger looked at me.
___________________________
Hey! Hope you enjoyed! I will try to update weekly! Sorry this was so short, I will try to write longer chapters in the future!
~Kitty =^-^=