Chapter 13

-Your POV-
I pulled up in the parking lot, exhausted. I slowly trudged up the stairs after a long day of signing up for classes. When I reached the door to Jordan's and my apartment, I was glad to see that the door was unlocked. I slowly walked into mine and Jordan's bedroom and flipped down on the bed, immediately falling asleep.
~~~
I woke up and opened my eyes, expecting to see Jordan sleeping there next to me. He wasn't there. I knew that something had happened.
'Or your just overreacting and he's just recording!' I sighed and got up out of bed and got ready for the day, showering and getting into a t-shirt and jean shorts since it was so hot out. After I was ready, I walked into the kitchen and began raiding the fridge. I was pulling out a jug of orange juice when I saw a note fall on the ground. It stated,
'(y/n). I have taken Jordan. The only way to set him free is to give yourself up to me and vow never to leave me again.
~Marcus'
My jaw dropped. Marcus had kidnapped Jordan! I needed to save him. On the back of the note was an address. I didn't care what Jordan would say. I was going to save. Him, even if it meant risking ever seeing him again. I quickly jumped in my car and began to drive to the address on the note. The whole time I was driving, all I could think about was the horrid things Marcus could be doing to Jordan.
___________________________
I know it's short, but I didn't want this to ramble on, so I will post another part later today. I luv ya guys!
~Kitty =^-^=