Chapter 27

I woke up to my phone ringing violently on the coffee table. The title screen for "The Little Mermaid" was playing on repeat, seeing as we had both fallen asleep half way through. I grabbed my phone and answered, not checking the caller id.
"Hello..." I said drowsily.
"Hello (y/n). This is the LA police department." A man said calmly.
"Oh! Ummm..." I said panic in my voice.
"Don't worry. You aren't in any trouble. We just wanted to let you know you are good to come back into town. We have caught Auri and she is under control."
"Oh! Thank you so much!"
"No problem. Have a great day."
"You too. Bu-bye!" I was wide awake now. "Boo!" I almost yelled, shaking Jordan awake. "Boo! Wake up!"
"Mmmmm... Why?..." He said half asleep.
"Boo! We can go home!" I said, tears of joy streaming down my face. Jordan sat up and looked at me. "R-really!" He exclaimed. I nodded and fell into his arms. His strong arms pulled me into a loving embrace.
'We could go home...'
~~~~~~
I ran in the door and jumped on the couch, giggling. Jordan walked in behind me and chuckled.
"Someone's excited to be home." He teased.
"Really! Who?" I said, giggling and stretching out on the couch.
"Come here." Jordan said, picking me up bridal style and carrying me to our room. He threw me down on the bed and began to tickle me. I squealed and tried to push his hands away.
"S-Stop!" I said through laughter.
"Never!" He teased. I finally resulted to my old tactic. Throwing my body at his arm, I held on for dear life like I did so long ago. Jordan laughed.
"This is why I love you." He said. I smiled and let go of his arm.
"I love you more, boo..." I said, putting my arms around his neck and kissing him passionately. Jordan pulled me up so that I was standing with his arms resting around my waist. Smiling, he pulled away.
"I love you most, babe..."
_______________________
I know this was really short, but next chapter will be the last. It will be super long, have action, and be prepared for all the feels! I love you all! Last chapter conning this Saturday (hopefully if I'm not lazy xD) ❤️
~Kitty =^-^=
Ps. Thank for all the positive feedback on the oneshot I posted a week or two ago! I may end up making it into a full fanfic as recommended by someone (sorry! Bad with names and its late!). So maybe watch for that later on. Also be watching for a new fanfic with another author! I can't wait to tell you guys more but my lips are sealed! Anyways. I'm off to sleep! Love you all ❤️