Boo!!

I'm just going to write what comes to mind now whatever I think I'll put here.

Does anyone else get impulses to do things and some things they'll only do with an impulse. A couple of days ago I got the impulse to grab a knife while in a pub and stab my brother, luckily I managed to just about suppress it but I knew I could of and it's kinda worrying me what if I did stab him what if he was dying in front of me and I didn't care. None of that happened of course but it still worry's me.

Also the stereotype of British people drinking a lot of tea is right today my mum has had five cups of tea I mean I love it as well and I'm 12.
I don't know how anyone could survive without it I mean it's the most superior drink.

In one of my lessons today (English) we had an important test and the person in front of me about half way through started screaming that I had kicked him, like mate I didn't even fucking move so stop fucking overreacting and shut the fuck up your acting like a baby you little dickhead.Through the whole lesson after that he was just knocking the person that sits next to me's stuff on the floor constantly and talking really loudly to other people at the same time.

I left all my nice pens at my mums house so I can't draw!!

Danke