Chapter 10: Loss and Heartbreak

Earth (end of devil civil war)

Issei is flying back home from helping Sirzechs and the other Maou's clean up from the war.

Currently Issei is talking with dad(Ddraig).

"What a day." Issei felt exhausted.

[That it was son, I maybe in this thing, but I'm tired just by watching.]

Issei chuckled. "Well, take a rest then dad."

[I will son, thank you.]

It took Issei a few more minutes to get back home. 

He landed at the entrance of the cave usually Eirvina a white and light blue scaled dragon would be outside to greet him whether in human or dragon form, however, nothing seemed right, red flags were going off inside of Issei's head.

Eirvina's dragon form: (Ignore the background)

Eirvina's human form: (Yes, it's Origami from Date A Live

Eirvina's human form: (Yes, it's Origami from Date A Live. Picture her as if she is in her early 20's.)

Issei brought out the boosted gear just in case. His senses were subconsciously heightened.

He took a few cautious steps into his house, now it no longer felt safe.

'When I find Eirvina, I'm going to notify her that we are going to mo...ve." Issei walked around the corner and widened his eye's to see his wife in human form pinned to the wall with cuts, lacerations, deep chunks of flesh missing and her lifeless and dull blue eye's that stared straight at the ground. Rips and tears in her clothing were visible like she had been fighting for her life.

Underneath her pinned carcass was a sentence. The sentence had been written in Eirvina's own dry blood, meaning she had been up there not long after Issei left to go to Sirzechs that morning.