Chapter 13: Revelation

After the one sided beating and the long story.

Kiba had awoken on the sofa in the ORC from being knocked out by Issei.

Kiba looked around and quickly came to the assumption that both Issei and the exorcist had concluded their differences.

"I'll be going." Kiba said in a brooding mood.

"Kiba! Where are you going." Rias shouted to Kiba in worry.

"I'm going to clear my head... Issei was right. Those who gave their life for me to live. I can't throw that away. But, I must at the very least avenge them, I simply can not let my family die in vain." Kiba sighed.

"I know, I can't persuade you, so we will help you." Rias said with a smile.

"President..." Kiba grew surprised.

"But nothing, Kiba. Issei has opened our eyes. And now we are going to use them properly." Rias shot down Kiba any chance of speaking.

"Thank you..." Kiba became grateful.

"Don't thank us, thank Issei." Kiba nodded.

Time skip (next day)

Issei is seen walking around the town. As he does so he spots the 2 exorcists sitting and 'begging' for cash. Knowing Irina, he had a guess.

He strode up to the 2 and spoke. "So? What is it this time Irina?"

"Oh. Hi Issei!" Irina responded cheerfully.

"IIIIrrrinnaaa?" Issei pushed  .

Irina grew embarrassed "Weeelll..."

"She brought a painting of a 'fake' saint." Xenovia looked at Issei with a stoic face.

"It is NOT! I'm pretty sure St. Peter always looked like this." Irina fired back while holding the painting.

"Shes right, Irina. That ain't St. Peter." Issei supported Xenovia.

"Moooh, Meanie." Irina pouted.

"Don't give me that Irina, I know you and your impulsive personality."

"You knew something like this would happen?" Xenovia rose an eyebrow.

"You could say that, Irina being the devoted christian she is, her impulsiveness spells trouble... Come I'll buy you some food." Issei smiled at the 2 of them.

Time skip (Random restaurant)

Issei sits opposites Xenovia and Irina while they stuff their stomachs with food.

"So, Xenovia... If you need help in tracking the holy swords you could ask me. I could sniff those holy swords better than anyone... That and I sense their aura as of right now." Xenovia and Irina immediately widened their eyes.

"What!?" Both of them said in unison.

"Well, considering that I'm a dragon, my senses are hundreds of times stronger than that of a regular humans."

"Well, where are the swords then?" Xenovia stood up.

"Calm down, don't do anything rash."

"We need those swords."

"*Sigh* Fine, alright. The swords.. or at least one of the is out in the open, where me, Rias and her peerage killed a stray devil.. It was me that did most of the killing. But, the sword is up on the hill there." Issei pointed to the large sloped hill, at the hill was the large white house that Issei and Rias's group encountered the stray Viser.

"The other 2 are underground, most likely with Kokabiel." Issei said as he sensed his surroundings.

"Well, what are we waiting for let's go and get those swords back." Irina spoke determined.