Prologue

Mashiho's POV

The Seoul High was an usual chaotic mess with students rushing about in all directions, the atmosphere filled with useless gossips & the 'fuckboys' hooking up with girls and of course with boys as well

I rolled my eyes as I made my way towards my locker.

I tie my hair up in a lil bun since my hair is kind of long and then I sighed as I see my timetable. Senior year has been very rough lately. So much boring stuff to do without any fun. I'm already looking forward to our winter break.

I shut my locker and before I could make my way towards my first class, I hear a shrill voice calling out my name.

"Mashiho! Ayee Mashiho!"

I didn't bother to look back and continued walking.

"Aissh... Are you ignoring me or What?" he nearly yelled.

"Of course not Jeongwoo... I'm just running a bit late for my class"

"Ah... You pulled an all-nighter again?" Jeongwoo said raising an eyebrow at me.

"My dark circles gave it away huh?" I mocked.

"Yes but you're the most beautiful person ever..." he said giving me a side hug.

And he's Park Jeongwoo, my best friend, my only friend since the first college year. Such a high-spirited and lovely boy, my polar opposite but we bonded so fast. he has been getting me through college and has always been there for me during my mental breakdowns.

"How about we chill at a spa after college?" I offered him.

"You know I don't like those stuff, but it's been a while since we have spent some quality time together, so okay!" he replied excitedly.

"So what do you have for your first class?" I asked.

"P. T... " he sighed not looking happy.

"what's with that face? You love P. T. " I asked.

"Yeah...but the dickhead is really getting on my nerves lately" he said disapprovingly.

"And Since when do you care about him?"

he laughed at that.

"Of course I don't duh, but he's a pain in the ass" he said as we both laughed it off.

he was talking about Watanabe Haruto aka the leader of the fuckboys. My mother and his parents are business partners and he's also my friend But Jeongwoo and Haruto never get along with each other.

We waved each other our goodbyes, after the bell rang for the first class & we parted our ways.

I could barely keep my eyes open during the classes and Math will seriously be the death of me someday.

I was already at the canteen, sitting in the usual place far away from the crowd with a nice view from the window beside. That's when I noticed Jeongwoo coming towards me thumping his feet angrily. he's so dramatic, I thought.

"Who messed with my boy?" I asked

"Arghh... That fucking coward, always doing things on my back. I'll break his teeth if we have an open fight someday... " he spat those words in a single breath.

I let out a sigh, as this has become an usual routine for me too.

"Now, Before I start tickling you, Tell me what happened?"

"I mean, I went to my PT class, I changed into my tracks and then this bitch came over to me being all nice and caring and tells me there's something on my back and sweeps it off. I even thanked her & the next moment I start walking in the corridor, everybody's laughing at me & throwing rubbish on me. That dickhead sent that girl to stick a paper on my back that said 'I'm a trashcan & throw trash on me.' And at last the devil himself shows up and spills an entire coke on me... "