34

Caution ⚠️ smut ahead ⚠️ read at your own risk or skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable

Third person POV

Mashiho was dropped off at the mansion and Jeongwoo left after that. he reluctantly walked inside but instead of going straight upstairs to his room he went to the living area. he spread himself comfortably on the couch near the fire place since he had nothing better to do.

Mashiho was annoyed but recalling Jeongwoo's words--

"Trust me, he's the worst in both cases, be it angry or jealous"

Somewhere deep down he was nervous at the same time.

A sliding sound of the main door snapped him out of these thoughts. he didn't bother to look around.

"I want you in the study. Right now." Junkyu said. His voice was firm and calm but one could feel the seriousness in it, he was back from the party & he was pissed for sure.

Mashiho's heart skipped a beat as he quickly figured that it was Junkyu. 'What does he want from me now?' He thought.

he contemplated for a few moments about whether he should go to the study room or not, something within him said not to piss off Junkyu anymore and he got up from the couch and started walking towards the study.

he reached the study but before knocking on the door he took a deep breath and asked himself to calm down. he decided not to panic and answer everything without bothering much.

he knocked on the door but there was no answer. he then slowly rolled the knob and opened the door, sticking his head inside. he saw Junkyu sitting on the desk chair with a glass of liquor in his hands but he wasn't looking at the Japanese. So Mashiho quietly entered into the room and closed the door behind him

"What is it?" The Japanese asked.

Without giving an answer right away, Junkyu stood up from where he was sitting and slowly paced towards the smaller. He stood right in front of the smaller inches away and the tension in the room began to rise.

"What do you think you were doing back at the party?" He asked looking at Mashiho deadly in the eyes. Mashiho could not tolerate his intense gaze and quickly looked away.

"H-Having Fun" the Japanese tried to reply with much confidence but he stuttered nonetheless. he cursed himself for that, he didn't want to sound vulnerable, not in front of the Korean, not when he had no fault and yet Junkyu made him so nervous.

Junkyu let out a small, not-so-friendly chuckle, much to Mashiho's confusion.

"..Fun huh..?" He said, his voice low and raspy.

He lifted the smaller's face with his hands on the smaller's chin and a chill ran down Mashiho's spine, as the taller's cold fingers touched the smaller's skin. They made an eye contact, this time Mashiho couldn't look away. Junkyu then asked in a low voice,

"How dare you disobey me?" Though nervous, Mashiho still jerked the taller's hand off and the taller was clearly taken aback with the younger's actions. The Japanese then protested furiously,

"Why should I obey you? You don't own me and you don't tell me what to do. I'll do whatever I wanna do... " Mashiho shouted, the Japanese was gasping for air, his face bright red, waiting for an answer.

A sudden silence crept into the room. The tension between both of them was growing with each passing second.

Suddenly, Junkyu held onto Mashiho's wrist tightly and pulled the younger towards him. Mashiho hit his chest with a thud, the smaller's entire body was burning at that moment. he could feel the hardness of the elder's abs rubbing against his chest