more ocs

Been a while sense I added new ocs- I'm back at it b!these!

Ocs being added:
Nova
Gala
Mars
X
Leo
Blu
Bluemoon

Nova is non-binary. They are Lunar and Zunair's twin brother (triplits-). They are mainly serious but they do have a childish side. They love plushies. They are very protective of their siblings and friends. They aren't the wisest. They were close friends with Moon before he lost his memories and they are deeply saddened by Moon losing his memories. They have a cat named Blue and a parrot named Patrick.

Gala is the twin sister of Earth. She also has a twin brother named Mars (more triplets-). She is mainly serious and calm. She won't hesitate to slap a b!tch. She is a very skilled fighter and can easily beat the cr_p outta someone. She loves all her siblings very much and she'll protect them with any means nessicary even if she has to sacrifice herself.

Mars is the twin brother of Earth and Gala. He is the more younger twin than the two. He is smart and serious but noone takes him seriously. He is very stubborn. He is sarcastic at times. He may not show it often but he loves and cares about his siblings. He does have a nice side but it's rare to see.

X is the brother of Eclipse, Bloodmoon and Lunar. He despises Eclipse. He is on Sun and Moon's side. He used to work for Eclipse until he found out what he was planning to do. He's good friends with Gala (the two are actually childhood friends). He is very smart. He is serious but he can be childish at times but it's rare to see that.

Leo is the brother of Roxanne, he's younger than her by three years (btw in my au Roxanne is 25 so Leo is 22). He has a crush on Midnight but he doesn't know how to confess to him but he is very flirty near him. His full name is Leonardo but he prefers just Leo. He's very kind and caring.

Blu is close friends with Killcode. He's blind but his other senses are very good so he can get around quite easily. He has a twin brother named Bluemoon. He helps out in the daycare and he's very good with kids, he mainly helps out with the special needs kids. He loves listening to music.

Bluemoon is Blu's twin brother, he's the more younger twin. He is deaf but he has hearing aids so he's able to hear. He works in the daycare aswell and does the same job as his brother. He is good friends with Earth. He loves drawing. He loves nature and exploring.

That's all! Have an amazing day/night!