adding more ocs

Ocs being added:
Lucifer
Code
Yuri
Yukio
Alistair (NOT ALASTOR FROM HAZBIN HOTEL! THIS ONE IS A OC NAMED ALISTAIR PLUS ITS ALSO SPELLED DIFFERENTLY!)
Jaxon
Zyan
Zen
Moonnight
MurderCode

Lucifer is Killcode's boyfriend. He's a very sweet and kind guy. He loves Killcode very much. He is very supportive and understanding.

Code is the son of Killcode. He isn't that talkative. He hates Eclipse. He lives in the daycare with Sun and Moon.

Yuri is the younger brother of Nice Eclipse. He has a twin brother named Yukio. He's very hyper and energetic. He likes drawing and playing dress up.

Yukio is the twin brother of Yuri. He's mainly quiet and shy. He likes reading and building/fixing things.

Alistair is the son of Eclipse and Flame (my oc that I ship Eclipse with-). He has a twin brother named Jaxon. He's a few minutes younger than his twin. He is very quiet and anti-social.

Jaxon is the twin brother of Alistair. He is very energetic and hyper. He loves to play games. He mainly hangs out with his twin.

Zyan is the adopted son of Moon. He is very close to Alex (he's 2 years older than Alex, Alex is 10 while Zyan is 12). He is protective over his loved ones.

Zen is the brother of Sun and Moon. He's mainly calm and quiet. He is very anti-social. He's a good fighter.

Moonnight is the brother of Sun and Moon. He likes reading and science. He often travels dimensions. He is quiet and calm.

MurderCode is the twin brother of Killcode. He's very smart. He is calm and very anti-social. He's easily angered. He cares alot for his family and will always protect his family no matter what.

Have a good day/night!