more ocs

Ocs being added:
Sunspot
Lune
Solarin
Blooddust
Vega
Crimson
Scar/Scarlett
Samuel
Ratchet
Black hole
Black out
Dying Star

Sunspot is the younger brother of Eclipse, Bloodmoon and Lunar. He works for Eclipse. His twin brother is Lune. He has anger issues. He mainly reads in his freetime. He is smart.

(More info for Sunspot may come soon)

Lune is Sunspot's twin brother (also I know I already have a oc named Lune that I have as Lunar's son but I'm renaming him to Luin). Lune isn't very smart. He's very clumsy. He likes to play games and goof around. He feels betrayed by Sunspot cause of him joining Eclipse.

(More info for Lune may come soon)

Solarin is also related to Eclipse, Bloodmoon and Lunar. He works for Eclipse. He has split personalities. He is a very skilled fighter. He is mainly quiet. He's very secretive. He has a cat and a lizard.

(More info for Solarin may come soon)

Blooddust is someone who was made by Eclipse before Rouge was created but Blooddust turned out just like Bloodmoon but more insane. Blooddust helped Eclipse create Rouge cause they wanted to be helpful (they didn't give Eclipse a choice-). They are very close to Rouge and the two see eachother as siblings. They are very insane. They love blood and murder.

(More info for Blooddust may come soon)

Vega is a daycare assistant. He's good friends with Moon and Sun. He's well aware of the whole Eclipse situation and he's trying to help Sun and Moon. He's taller than Sun and Moon but shorter than Earth. He is very friendly and kind. He has no self-confidence. He's very silly. He is always very nervous about everything.

(More info for Vega may come soon)

Crimson is twins with Blooddust and the two share a body. They are more smarter than their twin but they are also insane. They like reading and sleeping. They can't spell at all.

(More info for Crimson may come soon)

Scar is the son of Bloodmoon. He is transgender and his real name is Scarlett. He is best friends with Samuel. He likes reading and music. He has a dog. He likes to explore.

(More info for Scar may come soon)

Samuel is the son of Sunrise. He's best friends with Scar. He is very energetic. He draws in his freetime alot. He doesn't know how to read. He is very clumsy and a huge nervous wreck.

(More info for Samuel may come soon)

Ratchet is a raccoon animatronic. He helps out in the daycare, he usually runs the theatre/theater (I don't know which why it's spelled-). He likes helping others. He is not the wisest. He's friends with Glamrock Chica, Sun and Moon.

(More info for Ratchet may come soon)

Black hole is Killcode's brother. He's mainly serious but he's a very kind boi. He shares a body with his twin Black out. He is on Sun and Moon's side. He trys to see the good in everyone (he's abit naive-).

(More info for Black hole may come soon)

Black out is Black hole's twin but the two are in the same body. He is basically the evil side of Black hole. He isn't the smartest. He is manipulative. He enjoys hurting others.

(More info for Black out may come soon)

Dying Star is also Killcode's brother. He despises Killcode just like Solaris does. He likes violence. He is quiet most of the time.

(More info for Dying Star may come soon)

Have an amazing day/night!