more ocs-

Ocs being added:
Solzite
Zachary
Sirius
Draco
Echo
Lyre
Noah
Jasmine
Aevus
Pluto
Solros
Luan
RainStorm
Insomnia

Solzite is the twin brother of Solstice. He is mainly calm and quiet. He isn't very talkative. He loves cats and parrots.

Zachary is the son of Lucifer and Killcode. He's best friends with Star. He is very smart. He likes drawing and reading.

Sirius is the son of Eclipse and Flame. He is the older brother of Alistair and Jaxon. He's very protective over his siblings.

Draco is the brother of Eclipse, Bloodmoon and Lunar. He's quiet most of the time. He mainly spends his time alone. He is on Sun and Moon's side. He cares alot about Rouge and even sees him as a younger brother.

Echo is the brother of Sun and Moon. He can speak many different languages. He knows magic. He is smart but not at the same time.

Lyre is the child of Bloodmoon. They are non-binary. They are only 9 years old. They are best friends with Noah. They are chaotic and alittle blood crazy. They are very protective over their friends and family.

Noah is the adopted son of Lunar. He has a younger step-sister named Jasmine. He is only 9 years old (same age as Lyre). He has a plushie given to him by his father before his father died. He is very emotional. He's best friends with Lyre and he cares alot about them.

Jasmine is Noah's step-sister. She was also adopted by Lunar just like her step-brother was. She is only 5 years old. She loves to draw.

Aevus is the son of Bloodmoon. They are Lyre's twin and they are non-binary just like their twin. They always follow Lyre everywhere because they're very close to them and they are afraid of being by themself.

Pluto is the brother of Eclipse, Bloodmoon and Lunar. He's very kind and childish. He's very close to Lunar and Nova.

Solros is the twin brother of Sølar. He is very calm. He knows magic and is a very good swordsman just like his twin. He is the more logical and smarter one between him and his twin.

Luan (pronounced as Lu - on) is the brother of Sun and Moon. He's very close friends with Solros. He is very clumsy.

RainStorm is the brother of Sun and Moon. He has mood swings alot. He loves all types of animals. He works in the theater part of the daycare.

Insomnia is the twin brother of RainStorm. He is always tired and sleepy. He works in the daycare and he helps out with naptime.

Have an amazing day/night!