more ocs

Ocs being added:
Lunio
Zeo
Vulcan
Shine
Starnight
Nebula (new info btw- I know I introduced him already a while back buttt I'm changing his info)
Zax
Wither
Galaxy
Starfall
Avon
Adair
Ray

Lunio is the twin brother of Lunar, Nova and Zunair (Quadruplets- yes that's a thing-). He lives in the daycare with Sun and Moon. He may look innocent but he's not. He can be hyper and very childish at times. Him and Rouge are very close and see eachother as siblings. He can get violent when protecting the ones he cares about.

Zeo is the son of Killcode and Lucifer. He's 14 years old but just because he's young doesn't mean he can't kick someone's ass. He loves all his siblings and half-siblings equally. He's very protective over his loved ones. He loves plushies. He lives in the daycare and he also helps out in the daycare.

Vulcan is Killcode's ex-husband (meaning he's the other parent of Eclipse, Bm twins, and Lunar). He isn't exactly the nicest (he was a abusive bastard towards Killcode when they were together-). He's very manipulative. He is the step-brother of Lucifer (they HATE eachother). He enjoys the suffering of others.

Shine is the son of Sun. He's a very well behaved kid and he loves to help anyone in need. He's the oldest of his siblings (well half-siblings). He is very cheerful and kind. He is very protective over his family and friends. He may be sweet and kind but he can easily snap.

Starnight is the twin brother of Moonnight. He isn't that talkative. He enjoys reading. He has social anxiety and has a hard time making friends. He's mainly calm but it is very easy to piss him off.

Nebula is the brother of Eclipse, Bloodmoon, Bloody and Lunar. He's very kind and sweet. He likes to play games and run around. He's a big goof ball.

Zax is the son of Killcode and Lucifer. He's the twin brother of Zachary. He isn't really talkative. He loves anime. He has trust issues and anger issues.

Wither is someone who was created by Eclipse to work for him. They are non-binary. They ran away from Eclipse and were taken in by Sun and Moon. They are only 16 years old. They donot understand emotions too well (are being taught more about them by Sun and Moon).

Galaxy works in gator golf with Monty and sometimes he'll help out in the daycare theater. He is good friends with Sun and Moon. They easily zone out.

Avon is the younger brother of Monty. He is have a twin brother named Adair. He loves to explore and run around. He's very adventurous. He is always very curious. He may look naive but he's actually not.

Adair is the twin brother of Avon. He is mainly serious and calm. He's dating Nova. He likes to read. He is very sarcastic.

Ray is the son of Lunar. He is only 4 years old. He sees Noah and Jasmine as his actual siblings even though they are adopted. He is very cheerful. He loves to play.

That's all- have an amazing day/night!