Teasing

Beomgyu had always been the kind of guy who liked to tease and annoy the people he cared about. And Y/N was no exception. She had known him since they were kids, and while she loved him dearly, there were times when she wished he would just give her a break.

It started out innocently enough - Beomgyu would make fun of her hair or her taste in music. Y/N would roll her eyes and playfully punch him, knowing that he was just trying to get a rise out of her.

But as they got older and their friendship deepened, Beomgyu's teasing became more frequent and more intense. He would purposely make her angry or frustrated, just to see her react. And while Y/N knew that he was doing it out of love, it still bothered her sometimes.

One day, they were hanging out at Beomgyu's place, watching TV and eating junk food. Beomgyu kept flicking pieces of popcorn at Y/N, making her squirm and giggle.

"Stop it, Beomgyu," she said, swatting his hand away. "You're being annoying."

Beomgyu just grinned. "Aw, c'mon, Y/N. You know you love it when I annoy you."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "I don't know about that."

Beomgyu's grin turned into a mischievous smirk. "Oh really? Then why do you always get so worked up when I tease you?"

Y/N sighed. "Because you're so frustrating sometimes."

Beomgyu's smirk softened into a smile. "I know, I know. But it's only because I care about you, Y/N. You're one of the most important people in my life, and I just want to make sure you know that."

Y/N felt her heart flutter at his words. Despite his annoying habits, she knew that Beomgyu loved her deeply. And she loved him just as much.

"I know, Beomgyu," she said, leaning her head on his shoulder. "And I love you too. Even when you're being a pain in the ass."

Beomgyu chuckled. "Hey, someone's gotta keep you on your toes."

Y/N smiled. "I guess so. But can you at least give me a break for a little while?"

Beomgyu grinned. "Sure thing, Y/N. Anything for you."

And with that, they settled back into their comfortable routine, with Beomgyu occasionally teasing Y/N but also showing her just how much he cared for her.