First

Kai had always been a confident guy, never afraid to try new things or take risks. But when it came to relationships, he was a complete newbie. He had never had a girlfriend before, and the thought of being in one both thrilled and terrified him.

He had been dating Y/N for a few weeks now, and he was constantly worried about doing something wrong. He wanted to be the perfect boyfriend, to make her happy and show her how much he cared. But at the same time, he was afraid of disappointing her, of not living up to her expectations.

One day, Y/N invited Kai over to her apartment for dinner. She was an amazing cook, and Kai had been looking forward to her homemade food all day. But as he walked up the steps to her apartment, he couldn't help feeling nervous.

What if he said something stupid? What if he spilled food on his shirt? What if he couldn't keep up with the conversation?

Y/N answered the door, looking as beautiful as ever. She smiled at him and invited him inside, and Kai couldn't help but feel a little more at ease.

As they sat down to eat, Kai found himself relaxing. Y/N was a great conversationalist, and they talked about everything from their favorite music to their dreams for the future.

But as the night wore on, Kai couldn't shake the feeling that he wasn't doing enough. Y/N deserved the world, and he felt like he was falling short.

"Is everything okay, Kai?" Y/N asked, noticing the worry on his face.

Kai sighed, feeling embarrassed to admit his fears. "I just don't want to disappoint you," he said. "You're amazing, Y/N, and I feel like I'm not doing enough."

Y/N reached across the table and took Kai's hand. "Kai, you don't have to do anything except be yourself," she said. "That's why I like you. You're kind, funny, and thoughtful. I don't need anything else."

Kai felt a weight lift off his shoulders as Y/N's words sank in. He realized that he had been putting too much pressure on himself, trying to be someone he wasn't.

"Thank you, Y/N," he said, feeling grateful for her understanding. "I'll try to remember that."

They finished their meal in peace, and as they cuddled on the couch afterwards, Kai felt more comfortable than he ever had before. With Y/N by his side, he knew he could be himself, imperfections and all. And that was the best feeling in the world.