Revelations

You've been in a relationship with Taehyun for two blissful years. It's been a journey of growth, love, and unwavering support. He has always prioritized you and treated you with the utmost respect, making you feel cherished and loved.

One night, as you peacefully slumber in bed, you're abruptly awoken by the sound of voices arguing downstairs. Confusion creeps in, and you wonder what could have sparked such a heated discussion between Taehyun and his friends.

Curiosity overtakes you, and you tiptoe down the stairs, careful not to make a sound. The voices grow clearer, and you realize that the subject of their dispute is none other than you.

"Dude, let me be your best man for the wedding," Beomgyu pleads. "I've known you for the longest."

"Fuck off," Yeonjun retorts. "No you haven't, I have!"

Tension hangs in the air, and your heart skips a beat as you listen intently. Suddenly, Taehyun's voice cuts through the chaos, laced with frustration and determination. "If you all don't shut the fuck up right now, y/n and I will just fucking elope. Shut up."

The room falls into an eerie silence, and your mind whirls with a mix of surprise and overwhelming emotions. The realization sinks in that Taehyun is ready to defend your relationship against anyone who challenges it.

With each passing second, the weight of his words and the depth of his commitment fill the room. It dawns on you that his love for you runs so deep that he's willing to defy his closest friends, even if it means eloping to preserve the sanctity of your bond.

As you stand there, hidden in the shadows, a myriad of emotions washes over you. Gratitude swells in your chest for having found a partner who values and protects your relationship. The intensity of his love and loyalty is a testament to the strength of your connection.

With a newfound appreciation, you retreat from the scene, leaving the friends to reflect on the impact of their words. Upstairs, you find solace in Taehyun's arms, knowing that your relationship is rooted in unwavering commitment and an unbreakable bond.

At that moment, you realize that true love surpasses any external opinions or conflicts. Together, you and Taehyun are ready to face the world, united and resolute in your love for each other.