Exhausted

Yeonjun had been working hard all day, preparing for their upcoming comeback. He had spent hours in the dance studio, perfecting his moves and practicing the choreography. And when he wasn't dancing, he was in meetings with their managers, discussing promotional strategies and other logistics.

By the time he got home, he was exhausted. He dragged himself into the apartment, barely even noticing when Y/N greeted him at the door.

"Hey, Yeonjun," she said, noticing how tired he looked. "Rough day?"

Yeonjun just grunted in response, too tired to even form words. He stumbled towards the couch and collapsed onto it, sighing heavily.

Y/N frowned sympathetically. She knew how hard he had been working lately, and she wanted to do something to make him feel better.

"Hey, why don't you take a shower?" she suggested. "I'll get some dinner started and then take care of you."

Yeonjun hesitated for a moment, but then nodded. "Okay," he mumbled, slowly getting up from the couch.

Y/N led him to the bathroom, turning on the water for him and handing him a towel. Yeonjun stripped off his sweaty clothes and stepped into the shower, sighing with relief as the warm water cascaded over him.

While Yeonjun was in the shower, Y/N started preparing dinner - a simple but comforting meal of chicken soup and rice. She also set out Yeonjun's skincare products, knowing how important it was for him to take care of his skin.

When Yeonjun emerged from the shower, Y/N was waiting for him with a towel. She gently dried his hair and helped him apply his skincare products, rubbing them in with gentle circular motions.

Yeonjun leaned back against the bathroom counter, feeling the tension in his muscles slowly dissipate as Y/N took care of him. He felt so grateful to have her in his life, someone who cared for him so deeply and always knew how to make him feel better.

"Thanks, Y/N," he said, smiling at her. "You're the best."

Y/N smiled back at him. "Anything for you, Yeonjun. I just want to make sure you're taken care of."

And with that, they settled in to enjoy their dinner together, the warm soup and comforting presence of each other making all the stress and exhaustion of the day melt away.