Lyrics

Soobin sat at his desk, pen in hand, staring blankly at the empty page in front of him. He had been trying to write lyrics for hours, but nothing was coming to him. He had tried every trick he knew - taking a walk, listening to music, even taking a nap - but still, the words wouldn't come.

He was getting frustrated, feeling like he was letting his bandmates down. He knew he had to come up with something soon, or they wouldn't be able to finish their new album on time.

Just then, he heard a knock on the door. It was Y/N, his girlfriend, holding a tray of food.

"Hey, Soobin," she said, smiling at him. "I brought you some snacks. I thought you might be hungry."

Soobin looked up at her, his frustration momentarily forgotten as he took in her kind eyes and soft smile. "Thanks, Y/N," he said, taking the tray from her. "That's really sweet of you."

Y/N sat down next to him, watching as he picked at the food on the tray. "Is everything okay?" she asked, noticing the tension in his shoulders.

Soobin sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I'm just having trouble writing lyrics," he admitted. "I feel like I'm letting the others down."

Y/N reached over and rubbed his back, trying to comfort him. "Don't be so hard on yourself, Soobin. You'll come up with something. Maybe you just need a break."

Soobin shook his head. "I can't take a break. We're on a deadline."

Y/N thought for a moment, then leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss to Soobin's forehead. "I believe in you, Soobin," she whispered. "You're an amazing songwriter. I know you'll come up with something great."

Soobin felt a warmth spread through his chest at Y/N's words. She always knew just what to say to make him feel better.

"Thanks, Y/N," he said, leaning his head against her shoulder. "I needed that."

Y/N wrapped her arm around him, holding him close. They sat there in silence for a while, Soobin nibbling on the food while Y/N ran her fingers through his hair.

After a few minutes, Soobin's mind began to clear. He felt a spark of inspiration, a snippet of a melody forming in his head.

"Y/N," he said suddenly, sitting up straight. "Can you hand me my notebook?"

Y/N smiled, handing him the notebook and pen. Soobin scribbled down the melody quickly, then began jotting down lyrics.

As he wrote, the words began to flow more easily, and soon he had a whole verse and chorus. He looked up at Y/N, feeling grateful for her presence and support.

"Thank you," he said, smiling at her. "I couldn't have done it without you."

Y/N smiled back, feeling happy to have been able to help. "Anytime, Soobin. I'm always here for you."