Chapter2: Proposition.

Two hazel eyes opened and blinked blearily as a bandaged you Y/n attempted to sit up but something kept him from moving. He felt like he was paralyzed and had restrictions around his body keeping him from moving around.

Y/n: What the hell? Oh yeah I fought endeavor and lost. Where am I?

His eyes scanned around and it looked like he was in a hospital room.

Seconds later the door opened as endeavor himself walked in looking down at him.  But he wasn't alone as a small white furred humanoid creature stood beside him wearing a sort of vest and tie.

  But he wasn't alone as a small white furred humanoid creature stood beside him wearing a sort of vest and tie

Endeavor: This is him.

???: I see, this is certainly a surprise I didn't expect the hero hunter to be so young.

Y/n: Why aren't I in a cell?

Endeavor: Because you have potential, and because he wanted to see you for himself.

???: My name is nezu, I am the headmaster of U.A academy. It is nice to meet you Mr hero hunter.

Y/n: . . . . .

Nezu: Oh dear, it seems he's not in a talkative mood.

Endeavor: Just tell him why you're here.

Nezu: Very well, Young man I want to help you turn your life around. I compared your attacks on heroes to that of stains. Unlike stain you don't kill the heroes you fight. My speculations have led me to believe that you do it for one of two reasons. The first because you dislike heroes and the second is that you just want to fight.

Y/n: I want to fight someone strong. Someone who can push me past my limits.

Nezu: I see, and you were hoping that those heroes that you faced could do that?

Y/n: Yes.

Nezu nodded and started to run his chin as endeavor crossed his arms listening to the conversation between the two.

Nezu: I see, Interesting. . .why not join a school that could push you to your limits then?

Y/n: Because I like fighting.

Endeavor: So that's why you chose to hunt down heroes. In that case why not hunt down villains as well then?

Y/n: None of them are worth my time.

Nezu: And some of the heroes you faced weren't worth your time yet you still fought them.

Y/n: Just tell me what you want.

Nezu: Ah impatient I see. I want you to join my school. I would hate to see potential like yours wasted in a prison if you declined.

Y/n: Is there anyone strong there?