22 No Flow

Part 22 No Flow

"Noooo" Khushi shouted.

All of them looked at her seeming horrified.

"Why don't you want to marry Akash beta? Do you know who is he? You will never get a good boy than Akash" Anjana stated.

"Yes, Khushi, Akash is a very nice boy. He doesn't even talk louder. He understands everyone's perspective well. You will be happy with him" said Manorama.

Maya came to Khushi.

"Khushi beta, I so want to get a traditional girl as my bahu. When I prayed in Varanasi Visalakshi Temple, your face flashed in my mind. I didn't even tell my son about it because I know he won't say NO to marrying a good girl like you"

Khushi and Lavanya were suffocating in different ways. Khushi was embarrassed like hell by the sudden situation that was forcing her to do something she didn't want. Lavanya was frightened like hell and could not stand the situation she didn't even want it to happen in her dreams.

Khushi stood looking down, squeezing her palms. Maya tried to say more, lifting her chin up. Khushi nodded NO and ran from there.

Maya tried to stop her but stopped hearing,

"Excuse me, Maya, if Khushi doesn't want to marry Akash, she won't... I don't want anyone to force her" Nani stated strictly.

"But why, sasuma? What did Maya ask wrong? She asked Khushi's hand for her son. Could you get a good alliance than this for Khushi? Who will wish to get an Orphan as her Bahu?" Anjana questioned disappointedly.

"Han sasuma, this is a good alliance. Akash is a good boy. Maya will be a good mother-in-law to Khushi. Her future will be happy..." Manorama said.

Nani showed her palm, asking her to be quiet.

"This is her life. Just because we gave her shelter, we can't decide what she should do. I won't let anyone force her to do what she doesn't like" Nani said.

"And more than anything, if Khushi said NO... we should not try to change it"

All of them looked at Anjali who uttered that. Nani nodded yes whereas Anjana rolled her eyes and Manorama became silent. Lavanya huffed in relief.

"I thought I would get a good bahu..." Maya said sadly.

HP came with a cup of coffee and extended it to Maya.

"No thanks Hari Prakash. Could you please call my son?"

Hari Prakash looked at Nani who gestured for him to call Akash. HP nodded ok and went to NK's room to bring Akash.

Within a few minutes, Akash came downstairs.

"We are leaving Maji," Maya said joining her hands.

Nani nodded ok.

"Naniji, where is Khushiji?" Akash asked.

All of them looked at him wondering.

"She is not here," Nani said plainly.

"Please convey my regards to her," Akash said smilingly.

Nani nodded okay.

Maya and Akash left RM.

Anjana waited until Maya and Akash left. After making sure, their car left RM, Anjana said,

"This is not done sasuma. What a good opportunity to settle her life down with a good guy! You have missed it. They are well-known people to us. We can question them rightfully which we can't do with any other family. Khushi is a small girl. What does she know? We have to tell her what is right and what is wrong"