88 Last Part

Part 88 Last Part

Arnav wondered.

"Sheetal?"

"Yes, Arnavji, knowingly or unknowingly she was affected by the black magic and lost her life. She not only needs a diversion but also satisfaction in life. she won't get if she continues in AR. In fact, she would remember the past again and again if she resumes in AR. The TRUST work will give her satisfaction"

"Ok... but it's a job of handling a huge amount... do you think she would be reliable?"

"Won't you be part of it? Will you let her handle it alone?"

"Of course, I will be part of it but why don't you take charge of it?" Arnav asked.

"Me?"

"Yes, the idea of Education Trust is yours. You too should engage yourself with something. It will be helpful for me. I will concentrate on AR if you share my load"

"Do you think I can do it?"

"I will help you until you pick it up"

"Mmm..." Khushi nodded ok.

"We will start the process of the trust after our Reception"

"Are we going to have reception?"

"Then what? Who knows about our wedding? I want our relationship to get recognized. I don't want anyone to raise questions about our relationship"

"Shall we go to our Kuldevi temple after our Reception?"

"Sure"

"I will invite Pandit Bhiya and Siya Bhabi to our Reception"

Arnav nodded ok.

They reached RM. They saw everyone in the living room having tea. Arnav smiled at them. After many days, he got the sight of seeing all together. They came and sat with them.

"Khushi, I'm waiting for you to tell you something," Anjali said.

"What's that, Bhabi?"

"My parents are coming to India tomorrow"

"Is it?"

"Yeah... they are going to celebrate their wedding anniversary party in Delhi as I could not go to Singapore in this condition"

"That's so nice. So, you will be busy in the upcoming days"

Anjali nodded yes smilingly.

"Nani, I would like to arrange our wedding reception next week," Arnav said.

"Wow... that's so great. I got an excuse to prolong my parents' stay in India" Anjali chuckled.

Khushi smiled.

"Lavanya, will you help me to get prepared for the reception?" Khushi purposely pulled Lavanya into the conversation.

"Sure, Khushi," Lavanya said without thinking.

"You can join AR after our Reception," Khushi said.

All of them looked at Lavanya wondering.

"Are you going to join AR?" Shyam asked.

Lavanya nodded yes.

"When did you decide it?" Anjana asked.

"I don't want to be sitting at home doing nothing. That's why I asked Arnav. He agreed" She said looking at Arnav.

Arnav and Khushi understood that Lavanya didn't want others to know about the one-sided love she had for Akash.

"Oh, God... are you going to torture us in the office too?" NK asked sadly.