60 Medicine Effect

Part 60 Medicine Effect

Sheetal screamed, clutching her stomach, waking up her sleeping parents, reaping what she sowed. Her parents rushed to her room getting horrified. They saw her rolling on the bed crying.

"Sheetal, what happened to you? Why are you screaming?" her father asked frightened.

"My... my stomach is aching... I caaaan't bear the pain..." she cried.

"Pick her up. Let's take her to the hospital" her mother hurried.

Her father picked her up and rushed out. Taking a car key, her mother followed them.

Sheetal was taken to the hospital. the doctor examined her. Her parents were confused as they didn't know what happened to her all of a sudden. Her mother stood up from the chair, seeing the doctor coming out of the OP room.

"Sarika, how is Sheetal? What happened to her?" Her mother inquired.

"Did she have the medicine at any cause?" the doctor asked.

"Which medicine?" her mother horrified.

"The same medicine she asked me to finish her enemy's life. The same medicine I gave her after warning her severely"

"No way... but why are you asking about it?"

"She got the same effect of the medicine"

"What do you mean?" she was terrific.

"Her uterus is completely injured. She could never conceive" the doctor said.

Her mother closed her mouth in shock. Her father sat on the chair with a thud.

"No... it must be a misunderstanding. Did you check her well?"

"I wish it should be a misunderstanding... but, unfortunately, the scanning report clearly states that..."

"But, I don't know, how did that happen... Does the uterus go back to normal?"

The doctor nodded no.

"I told her the effect of the medicine and warned her. If anyone consumed the medicine once in her life, she will never become a mother. Then how did she be careless?"

"No, she was not careless. I was also with her. I know she was cautious. She was the one who brought the sweet bowl and took one for herself" her mother cried.

"Then how did it happen?"

"I can't understand anything. I don't know how it happened"

The invisible person who was listening to them smirked. In fact, she already knew the effect of the medicine. She got to know that when she traveled to their house with them that evening. She didn't tell Arnav and Khushi about it because she didn't want Sheetal to be saved. Her Papad Ka Tukda might have gotten angry and would have started jumping over the sky. it may alert Sheetal. Ratna didn't want it to happen. She waited because the medicine would take full FIVE hours to work. She heard Sheetal telling that to her mother. Here, at the end of the fifth hour, it worked.

Ratna smiled seeing her mother crying. She didn't feel bad for her. She would have been in her place if Khushi had had the medicine instead of Sheetal. How dare they! People should know the effects of messing with Arnav and Khushi. She wanted that to happen. She could not forgive anyone who harm her children. She wanted her children to be happy. That was what made her advise Khushi to be happy with Arnav. Before she left the world, she wanted to make everything all right. She wanted to set their children's lives on the right path. She left the place full of satisfaction.