I

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The Ni'awve clan is the first ever na'vi clan. An ancient clan that possessed a rich and diverse culture that is deeply connected to the land and the natural world. They reside in the Valley of Origins and they're Olo'eyktan is Tse'huk. He's a fierce leader that sometimes acts as the Tsahik but his oldest daughter was Tsaksrem so she was more skilled than him, making her the unofficial Tsahik of the clan. His mate had sadly passed due to the sky people's selfish and cruel needs for their land.

He lived with his 3 children, His eldest daughter, Tiera who was 17, the middle son, Tiam who was 15 and his youngest daughter Mira'lu who is 13. His oldest daughter, Tiera was the most gorgeous girl the clan had ever seen, she was beautiful no matter what she did. Boys couldn't keep their eyes off of her, she possessed an exotic and fiery beauty.

However, she had a not so good reputation. She couldn't keep a man and the worst part was she did it on purpose. She found pleasure in breaking her arranged mate's hearts over and over again. She purposely made herself undesirable to the boys or she would strip them of their dignity causing the boys to run from her instead of approaching her. No guy was ever able to stick around through the torture she put them through. Her father was furious with her each time she drove them away.

She had many arranged mates that walked out out on her, she never mated with them of course. Her father was furious at her each time she would drive away another mate. "You have to become mated. You always talk about how much you love your people, being mated and finding the right man to be the next Olo'eyktan when my death comes is the best thing for them." Her father argued with her.

She stood there with an unamused facial expression, her pet Viperwolf, Parul sat next to her with the same facial expression.

"Sempul, I adore my people but I've put their happiness before my own for many years. I need happiness and security too." She argued calmly.

"Of course, ma ite but you don't have long to be mated. Your birthday is in a couple weeks." He explained as she tossed a melon fruit into the Viperwolf's mouth.

It chomped on the fruit, pieces of it flying everywhere. She chuckled at the hungry Viperwolf eating the melon then turned back to face her father. "I don't wish to be forced into mating , I'm only 17. Plus, If I were to mate with someone, I'd want to get to know them and develop true love." She explained in awe at the fantasy of finding love at first sight.

"You can't do that with the many na'vi boys that would die to get to know you?" He huffed.

She walked over to her Viperwolf who seemed more energetic due to being fed the melon. She climbed onto it and shrugged her shoulders at her father. "I like to keep my options open." She answered, cracking a smile.

"Rahh!" She exclaimed as she commanded the Viperwolf to turn around and they rode off into the distance, Tiera laughing as her hair flew through the wind, loving the sound of her viperwolf's feet galloping. She heard her father call for her in the distance but she ignored him.

She now sat on the lush, greenery nears river that flowed in a steady manner. It was peaceful and calm, her favorite thing to do was sit and watch the river flow forward. She laid down on her stomach, kicking her feet as she watched the water contently.

Parul lapped up the water with her tongue. She turned to admire Parul, she was beautiful to her but in everyone else's eyes she was an aggressive animal that belonged in the forest. Parul was like a baby to her though, she adopted her when she was only a tiny baby. She was near to Tiera's heart.

She looked up at the sky, expecting to just see some clouds and a shade of light blue in the air. She saw the sky but also saw the 6 Ikrans gliding through the air. She stood up, watching they soared straight , pursuing hometree. Her mouth was agape and her eyes were widened at the sight.

"Parul, you ready to go?" She called to her.

She finished lapping up the water and walked over to Tiera . She kneeled down as Tiera hopped onto her back and made Tsaheylu.

"Yah!" She exclaimed as Parul jolted foward at a rapid speed, Tiera didn't know what to expect but she was curious to see who the Ikrans belonged to.