VI

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Tiera cautiously followed behind Neteyam as they arrived at a cave, his and his family's ikrans rested on the floor in a group like a happy family.

She was a little intimidated by the creatures despite their bright colors she knew that they were pretty aggressive.

"Hey, Rrko." He cooed approaching his Ikran that instantly perked up when he heard Neteyam's voice.

It licked Neteyam's cheek and he groaned and softly pushed the Ikran back.

"I thought we agreed on no face licking?" Neteyam questioned the Ikran who just nuzzled it's head against Neteyam's. Tiera stood behind him, observing from afar.

"Come on, feel him." Neteyam urged, looking at her and gesturing to the Ikran.

Tiera slowly approached the creature, the Ikran seemed almost happy to see her. It raised its hand, holding it out for her to grab. Tiera's head tilted in confusion and she hesitantly put her hand in his.

The ikran nuzzled her hand and Tiera smiled and giggled.

"Brother...this is my future mate, don't flirt with her." Neteyam stated sternly.

The ikran stopped and put his hand down, he looked like he rolled his eyes at Neteyam but it could have been just him looking at the ground.

"Your Ikrans a better flirt than you." She teased.

Neteyam rolled his eyes. He hopped onto the ikran, making tsaheylu and holding onto it's saddle.

He patted the back of the back, telling Tiera to hop on the back. She hesitantly hopped on.

"Hold on tight. I don't want you go flying off." Neteyam joked.

"Where should I hold on?" Tiera asked.

"Here." Neteyam says slyly, grabbing both of her arms and wrapping them around his waist.

She held on tightly and Neteyam smirked at her.

"Just make it fly." She commanded, rolling her eyes.

"You want it slow or fast?" He asks with a sly tone.

"You don't sound like your talking about the ikran." She replied with an unamused face.