III

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Ma itan, you do not have to. We will fly to all day and night just to find another clan, all you have to do is say no." Neytiri reassured her son, with a soft facial expression. Tiera opened her eyes and looked to the side of the floor, obviously pissed.

"Mother it's fine...I'll do it." Neteyam reassured her , nodding his head. Neytiri sighed and looked down at the ground. "If this is the path you've chosen, I'll follow you." Neytiri told her son, looking him in his eyes. Neytiri would usually say this when he made a decision that she didn't agree with so Neteyam just nodded in response.

"Alright ! It is decided, Toruk Makto and his family will stay with us." Tse'huk announced. Neteyam looked over to see Tiera eyeing him, her ears were flattened, her tail swinging from side to side and her arms were crossed and she was shifted to the side. He thought that she was absolutely gorgeous, even though he could tell she wanted to brutally murder him.

"Treat them as our brothers and sisters. Teach them our ways, our culture and our traditions." Tse'huk announced to the clan who yipped in agreement. "Tiera why don't you-" Tse'huk said before looking over to see that his daughter had disappeared. "Ugh... just like her mother." Tse'huk groaned.

"Anyways, my present children, Mira'lu and Tiam will show your children what to do." Tse'huk said, his children standing next to him. Mira'lu was smiling ear to ear and Tiam looked confused. "Father why-" "it is decided." Tse'huk said cutting him off. "Come! I will show you the valley ." Mira'lu said cheerfully. Lo'ak watched as she got closer to his family and bit back a smile.

As they walked away from hometree with Mira'lu, Tiam was to show Neytiri and Jake Hometree. It was different from the Omatikaya one, it had built in huts on the sides and inside the tree. Neteyam had passed Tse'huk up when suddenly he grabbed his shoulder. "Hey... I know my daughter can be a...welll... pain in the tail but I think you're going to handle her great, son." Tse'huk whispered to Neteyam. 

"Can you go find her ? Just to talk to her one on one?" She's probably at the Valley of Viperwolves." Tse'huk basically pleaded. Neteyam paused, honestly he didn't want to look for her . He 'd never admit it but he was intimidated by her and she obviously was not very fond of him, however they were arranged . There was nothing she could do. "Sure." Neteyam answered, nodding at him with a smirk . "Thank you, you're a noble young man, Neteyam." Tse'huk said patting his back before walking off. He walked off to catch up with his family , now tasked with a mission: Find Tiera.

"What did he say to you?" Lo'ak asked, turning to Neteyam who caught up to him on his left.  "He  told me to go find his daughter to talk to her." He explained. Lo'ak chuckled , "good luck with that bro shes so intimidating. I mean... she hissed at our mom! Do you remember what happened to the lady person who did that ?" Lo'ak asked. "Eywa, that was awful." Neteyam recalled.  A woman from back at home tried to flirt with Jake, knowing that he was mated and had kids.

Neteyam , Kiri and Lo'ak were kids and Tuktirey wasn't born yet but they saw that the woman hissed at Neytiri after an arguement and let's just say...Neytiri had to be dragged away by Jake . The woman got what she deserved though, lots of ugly bruises , scars etc. "Alright well... I gotta look for her, so you and Kiri need to keep an eye on Tuk, okay?" Neteyam ordered. "Be home in time for dinner." Lo'ak said sarcastically. Neteyam ruffled his head with a smirk and walked away . Lo'ak had told Kiri and Mira'lu where Neteyam was going as he set off.

He has no idea where the valley of Viperwolf is but he sniffed out for the Viperwolf's scent and followed the trials, just like at his home. Surely enough, after about 3 minutes he was about to find it. They were everywhere in that certain area, he saw them in the trees and lapping up water from the pond. He watched from a shrub, trying to see if Tiera was there.

A couple seconds after just waiting he heard something from beside him, he turned to see Tiera standing next to him with a pissed and confused demeanor. Neteyam cleared his throat and stood up quickly. He was much taller than her which took her a back. He noted that her breasts were covered by two Paysyul that were held together by string and tied in the back. She wore a white skirt/loincloth and wore a necklace with two seashells, her long 3a hair stretched to her back.

This was the first time he saw her up close. "Hello...? My naris are up here." She stated to him with an attitude, pointing at her eyes.  He quickly moved his head back up realizing that he just checked her out. "Sorry I was just... your really pretty. I like your outfit." Neteyam complimented . She rolled her eyes at him. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be getting a tour or something?" She asked walking away from him. He sighed in relief as he saw her making her way away from the valley.

This was his chance, he's gotta befriend her.