II

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The clan gathered around as the family walked into hometree,  Neytiri held onto Tuktirey's hand, Jake walking beside the two. Neteyam, Lo'ak and Kiri  walking behind their parents. Neteyam copied his father, putting his hands up and his siblings  looked around at the many different na'vi eyeing the two.

Kiri covered herself with her leaf jacket, feeling uncomfortable with the many eyes that followed her every step.  The Olo'eyktan appeared before the family, walking past the many na'vi that moved out of his way. He approached Jake sully with a smirk.

"Oel Ngati Kameie, Jake sully." He greeted. "Oel Ngati Kameie." He greeted back with a small smirk of his own.

Jake seemed happy to see the Olo'eyktan, he was a pretty chill guy form what he had heard. His younger daughter , Mira'lu , His middle son, Tiam and his best friend, Varang walked side by side to the left of the two sully boys. 

"Look at  their tails? How are they going to swim with that?" Varang laughed and pointed as the two observed the Sullie's small tails.

They're tails were on the thicker side because they had to be able to battle the harsh waters of the ocean and rivers as they tried to get food. Their  skin was also a lighter blue then them . "They have baby tails!" Tiam snickered and pointed at Lo'ak's tail.  Lo'ak had an unasumed facial expression and Neteyam tapped his chest with the back of his palm lightly, telling him to chill and Lo'ak obeyed.

Jake prayed to Eywa that his
daughter wouldn't
show up, she was fierce for her age and she became a  great warrior at the age of  15 like his eldest son, Neteyam. Her opinions were valued greatly by not only her clan but her father when it came to decision making. Suddenly, the person he worried about decided to make an apperance and he swallowed nervous, eyeing her as she walked towards the family.

She curiously walked towards the family, she eyed each of the sullies confused as to why forest people were here. "Oel Ngati Kameie, Tiera. Tsakarem of the Ni'awve clan." Jake greeted and his family greeted her too.

Tiera just looked at them, eyeing their different features.  Tse'huk clears his throat and walks beside his daughter. "Why do you come to us?" He asks the family.

"We seek Uturu." Jake announced to Tse'huk and his daughter.

"Uturu?" She asked and then looked over at her father.

He looked back at her and pursed his lips awkwardly.

"A sanctuary for my family." Jake added on, stepping closer to the two.

"Our cultures and traditions are far to different from yours and your skills would mean nothing here." Tse'huk explained to the family.

"We'll learn your ways? Right?" Jake asked his family, turning around basically pleading for backup.

"Yes." His family responded. Tirea took it upon herself to walk around the sullies. She eyed Neytiri's tail and grabbed it. It stirred and moved from Tirea's grip.
Neytiri, Jake and Neteyam turned to look at her as she made her way to Kiri. She grabbed Kiri's tail maybe a little to rough because Kiri exclaimed "ow!"

"Your tails are weak and sensitive. The waters will be to much for it." She stated to the family before looking at her eyebrows.

She grabbed her tail back and held onto it. Her eyes widened and she looked down at Kiri's hands and held them up.

"These children are not even true na'vi." She announced to the clan . She walked over to Lo'ak and held his hands up in the air. "They have demon blood!" Lo'ak looked down in humiliation .

Everyone gasped, snarled and hissed are the family. Jake turned around to look at Tiera. "Look. Look!" Jake says, moving his 5 fingers to where they are visible to Tiera. She eyed them with slightly squinted eyes. "I was born to the sky people , now I am na'vi alright you can adapt." Jake announced. Tiera walked to his right and over to her father who shook his head, looking at the ground.

"My husband was Toruk Makto." Neytiri stated. Jake visibly cringed at it , not wanting them to think he was all about war. "He led the clans to victory against the sky people." Neytiri stated. Everyone went silent, not sure what to say. Tiera rolled her eyes, victory isn't hiding amongst strangers, running from inevitable war.

"Seems Eywa has turned her back on you..." Tse'huk stated, now he didn't know whether he would let them in.

Neytiri hissed at him and Tirea hissed at her, stepping infront of her father in a protective way. They both stared each other down with angry and squinted eyes. Jake stood beside the side the two.

"I apologize for my wife she's..." Jake says.

"Don't apologize for me." Neytiri cuts off.

"Flown a long way and she's exhausted." Jake excused, looking at Neytiri telling her to back off a bit.

Tiera scoffed as she backed down to returning to her father's side. Tse'huk put his hands on Jake's back and faced the people. "Toruk Makto is a Great War leader. " he announced. "However, we are not at war and cannot allow you to bring your war here." He added on and Jake picked up Tuktirey holding her in his arms, cuddling her.

"I'm done with war, I just wanna keep my family safe." Jake quickly responded.

Tse'huk nodding his head, completely understanding Jake's situation. Maybe what he said before wasn't needed but it was the truth. Tse'huk had done everything to keep his family same from war and he lost his wife so he had felt sympathy for Jake. Suddenly, an idea popped into Tse'huk's head.

He walked over to his daughter, Tiera who stared at the darker blue na'vi. Tse'huk looked at her. "Tiera." His eyes told her. She looked over at him. "What?" Her eyes asked with an attitude. They continued talking with their eyes but the family noticed Tiera's eyes widened and she looked furious at her father.

Her father looked away from her and walked towards the sullies , Tiera grabbed his arm gently and her father turned to her. Tiera shook her head at him but her father rubbed her arm then gently moved it away and she looked down at the ground, closing her eyes.

"Well, if you want to get in with the clan. We'd help you if you would like to accept a deal." Tse'huk spoke to Jake.

"Depends on what kinda deal your talking about." Jake spoke cautiously . "How old is your oldest son?" Tse'huk asked. "He's 17, turning 18 in a few weeks." Jake answered with a confused facial expression.

His family caught on and Neytiri's eyes widened. "We were wondering if your son would like to be an arranged mate with my daughter. If you accept, you can stay." Tse'huk announced and the clan started to whisper.

"What.. uh..." Jake mumbled. "Ma Jake, no." Neytiri answered sternly. "Say no." She urged. Jake turned to Neteyam. "I'll let him decide." Jake says to Neytiri. "I accept."
Neteyam said without hesitation, he
wanted to help out his family and he was aware this was the only way.