chapter 14

Ronia pov.

We were currently on our way to lizzies house from the airport it's currently 7 a.m., which meant it was 1a.m. in New york so I didn't want to call Peter like he told me too. I could call him now but I don't want to wake him. Scarlett seemed excited she kept looking out of the window like a little kid. Not even the little kid was excited she was playing on her iPad but I'd assume she's tired. She's being flying for 2 days now.

Lizzie called yesterday before we got on the plane. Told me she had many things planned and she can't wait for me to get there. Amelia was crying for Scarlett, no literally but there was a bit of a nag if you ask me. I swear it's like we switched parents.

We finally arrived at the house and it was beautiful.

"You made ittt" lizzie came rushing over giving me the biggest of hugs as if she hadnt seen me in years.

"Im here too" Scarlett walked over with a tired rose.

"My babies home!!" She took rose in her arms and squeezed the Last bit of life out of her

Scarlett became her petty self again.

"Okay fine.. wheres my favourite butternut"
Good question where is lia?

"She's been next door since forever"

"Okay house tour!"

"To your right is the stairs... in this room is the living room" the archway was next to the stairs. It also had an exit further down the hallway. And another door on the opposite side?

" that room is the library. I love it. Anways to the left over her we have 2 offices. Yes theres a door in the middle its necessary."

"Further down here is the bathroom. " it was next to the second exit of the living room on the rightside of the hallway.

"And to your left is where we enter the kitchen, thats a food closet according to amelia. To the right we have the dining area yes that leads to the garage. And that room over there is the entertainment area.. it jas a slide door that shows the yard. Speaking of...you can also see the yard from the kitchen! We have a pool but obviously it hadnt been cleaned. I plan on asking sam about that. Ready to see your room. Oh ... and Scarlett we sharing"
That was alot of information but I think I got the just of it.

"Why do we gotta share the room? Put the kids in a room together"

"Nope. They all get their own room"

Fun.

We headed up the stairs ...
"Okay this is the masters bedroom scar and I would be sharing. Right next to it is roses room ... because it's the smallest and closest to ours. This one in the middle is the bathroom. Unfortunately Amelia already called this room because she loves the window bay but your room is bigger and all the rooms have walk in closets and bathrooms. Except Rose that is."

"You look tired... so I'll let you get settled and take a nap"

And honestly I did just that!
---

"Wakey wakey Roni!" Amelia was jumping on my bed like a crazy person.

"Fill me in what did you do"

I woke up barely and filled her in on the things she needs to know...

"Scar took me to the zoo yesterday" she nodded for me to continue

"I chilled out with elephants in their exhibit" she was in shock obviously now I had to explain how it went down ..

"... oh and we gotta call Keen at 3 today! Which means i gotta talk to peter at 2. But first... i need food!"