three

no one's pov:

"Tenkooo!" Fuyumi yells jumping onto her friend's back. He silently winces in pain. He was sill sore form the events of last night. "Hey Yumi." He places his note book in his locker. "Are you okay? You look tired." She says letting go of him. "I just didn't get that much sleep last night. I was busy." She grins. "More like Chisaki was busy." He ignores her comment. "What do you want, you white haired gremlin."

"I have a job." He nods. "And I have two. Your point?" She looks around making sure no one was in line of hearing. "Do you need me to deal drugs or something...?" he asked, slightly concerned. "No, it's just...my brother. He needs tutoring." She she presses her lips together. "It pays well." He raises a brow. "How much is well?"

"One fifty an hour."

He slammed his locker. "One fifty!? What the fuck? I'm pretty sure office jobs don't pay that damn much." He could pay off his debt a lot sooner with that money. "Yes, yes, it's a lot of money. Keep your voice down," she whisper yelled. "So, are you in?" He was already working two jobs and going to school. Adding another one? But damn, that's a lot of money. No. He can't. Kai would be upset. His parents would be upset. It's too much. There's no way he can say yes.

"Yes."