twenty-five

Tenko's POV:

I knew it was Touya knocking before I even open the door. I also know that he left from my parents house. Meaning he knows everything. And I'm really not ready to have this conversation but...I know I have to. 

"We need to talk," he say breathless. "I know," I mutter. "Tenko." He takes a step forward and cups my face. "Are you okay?" I grab his wrist. "No." He presses his forehead against mine. "You could have told me." I know, I know, I know. "I didn't know how." 

He straightens his posture and puts his arms around me. His chest feels warm. It feels safe. He softly plays with my hair, relaxing me in his arms. "I'm gonna stay that night and we're going to talk, okay?" I nod. I look up at him, my chin still on his chest. "I can take you to my room." He smiles.

The only people that have ever been in my room are Kai and Mange. It's a private space that I try to keep most people out of. But I want Touya in that space. 

Touya's POV:

At this point, I should stop having expectations. His room is the opposite of the one at his parents house. The first thing I notice is the lights around his room. They match the ones in Eri's room. "Like the lights," I say. "House warming gift," he responds. He sits on his bed and I sit across from him. We sit in silence. His legs are crossed and his body is tensed. He softly scratches his thumb. 

"Tenko, listen." I grab his hand stopping him from scratching himself. "I really, really like you. And I'm sorry you had to go through all of that and I really wish I could have heard all of it from you. I wanna give this a shot, you and me. And you're fucking crazy if you thought there was anything you could do or say that would make me feel differently." 

My eyes flicker down to his lips. He must have notice because he leans forward and pushes his lips onto mine. I imminently shove my tongue in his mouth. He grants me access. It's a little disappointing; I wanted to earn my dominance over him. 

I grip his hair and tug. He moans softly. I'm already getting turned on. I push him onto the bed. I roughly grope his thighs. I wanted to fuck him right then and there. And I would have if my phone didn't start ringing. "Fuck," I mutter. I get off of Tenko and answer the phone. 

"What do you want?" I growl. "Where the hell are you? I've been sitting on the curb for ten minutes." Shit, I forgot I was supposed to take Shoto out for soba. "Yeah, I'll be there." I hang up and sigh. 

"Go. We'll talk later." I lean over and kiss him passionately. I can feel his smile pressed against his lips. "To be continued," I mumble. "Yes, indeed."