nineteen

Tenko's POV:

"Soooo, you didn't tell him?" I groan. "I let him into my family home, what else do you want from me?" Kai shrugs. "I'm just saying, it could have gone better." Mange hits him on the arm causing him to fall out the stool. I swear this woman does not know her own strength. He was right though, it could have gone better. I tired though.

---

"Please, make yourself feel at home. Tenko, do you mind helping me with something real quick?" I nod and we walk into the kitchen. "You need to breath," he says sternly. "I am breathing." He gives me his 'I know you're fucking lying to me' look. "Hey, do me a favor?" He relaxes his shoulders. "So, I know that Touya is going to have question about....everything. And I can't tell him so do you think you guys can-" He cuts me off my hugging me.  "Me and your father will take care of it." I hug him back feeling like a heavy weight had been lifted off my chest. "So, I know red is your favorite color but I don't think that'll look right as a theme."

"Are you serious right now?"

"I'm just saying, I'm leaning more towards peach."

"Dad! You are so dramatic!"

---

"So, how was your time with Toga?" I ask, violently murdering a head of lettuce. "Heaven~" she sings. "I told her," she says excitedly. "Told her what?"

"I'm trans."

I slowly set the knife next to the cutting board. "Are you serious?" She nods eagerly. "An-and you wanna know her exact words? I said, and I quote, I don't care if your a male or female, you're still beautiful. I want you to fuck me, then wake up to your gorgeous smile, then get donuts. Can we do that?" She squeals. "She is literally perfect." Her phone vibrates. "Ah! It's her!"

"I had the best sex of my life," Kai says from the floor.

"Gee, thanks." He laughs slowly sitting up. "You know I love you. Now do you have any ice? I think I'm swelling." I grab an ice pack from the freezer and throw it at him, hitting his chest. "Thanks dove." I go back to murdering my lettuce. Mange notices my bottled rage. "You'll get there eventually," she says trying to sooth me. "And what if I don't?" She leans over the bar. "You will." She grabs the knife out of my hand. "Why don't we find something else to eat for lunch? Something that does not include nearly cutting of your fingers." Kai leans over my shoulder. "R.I.P lettuce."