chapter 3

The life in the small house was better for the young lady than the life in the huge mansion. Now, she didn't have to worry about being punished even for the smallest mistakes.

It was obvious that Probus' biggest wish was fulfilled in front of her own eyes. She was finally by the side of a man who treated her with respect and kindness.

The first morning she woke up in the small house, she looked at the clock on the right corner of the wall and realised that it was already 8:30 , while in the mansion she had to wake up earlier.

After waking up, Probus stretched for a bit and after getting dressed and starting her routine , she went downstairs.

The young girl started to get hungry, so she went to the kitchen to make something to eat.

She went downstairs and entered the kitchen. One thing that she didn't know was that she didn't even need to prepare the food by herself and instead it was ready before she woke up.

At first she got a bit hesitant, but when she tried a bit of the food, she felt so happy. She could finally taste something good, since the day she lost her parents forever.

"Good morning my love, would you like some coffee"?

"Oh, thank you so much. To be honest I really need it"

Few seconds later Probus looked up and she saw Aurelian holding two cups of coffee in his hands, while passing one of them to her.

"Forgive me, for not waking up earlier. I hope you won't get angry with me for this"

"No, it's fine. I left you sleep a little more, so I could made this little surprise for you".

"Everything looks amazing. I wonder who taught you to cook like this".

"My mother taught it to me, before she and my father passed away. I will always be thankful to them and I miss them a lot ".

"I would say this for my parents as well . I know how it feels losing the people who raised you with love and taught you how to be responsible".

After the pair was done with eating, they started cleaning the house , until it shine and when they finished they went outside to breathe some fresh air.

Half an hour later, five men arrived at the house. But they weren't some random visitors.

The people who came were Romulus and his four sons , Lovino, Feliciano, Pancrazio and Marcello whom he was raising as a single father. The man was Aurelian's tutor and loved him like his own child. His four sons were also fond of him and treated him like he was their brother.

She wanted to say a word to them, but she got shy. Luckily, Aurelian told her that everything is fine and Romulus and his sons were nice people.

"Hello there, Aurelian. Long time no see. You've grown so much and it seems that you got a girlfriend now".

"Sir Romulus, it's a great honour to come and visit me. This lovely lady here is my new girlfriend".

"She looks really beautiful and she has a nice soul to match with".

Hearing the conversation the woman, finally took courage and started speaking:

"Sorry for not speaking earlier. My name is Probus and it's nice to meet you. Aurelian and I started dating recently and we truly love eachother".

They continued talking until the five men left and wished the best for the couple. The four sons of the older man found the young lady very sweet and likeable as well".

The two of them stayed alone and the young woman told the young man about sharing the chores and working together as team, something that he immediately agreed on.

They even found out that they had another common love. And it was the books. And the best part about it was that he allowed her to have as many books as she wanted.

The hours were passing so fast that the two lovebirds didn't seem to notice at all.

Out of sudden , Probus felt upset that she almost had tears in her eyes. Aurelian noticed it and suggested her to go to a hot spring to have a bath together, just the two of them.

"Thank you so much. But I'm afraid that you will run away, when you see my scars".

"You're welcome. And no, I won't run away. Because I have scars as well".

The two of them started walking hand in hand until they arrived to the hot spring and didn't forget to take off their clothes and leaving them nearby before getting in the hot spring.

When Aurelian looked at the scars that Probus had on her back from her former abusive master, he couldn't help but feel sad for her. She also saw that he had one scar on his left shoulder and another one across his chest.

For a brief moment they both stared at eachother's naked bodies which looked like statues made by a very talented sculptor and without wasting more time they soon entered the water.

Bathing in the hot springs together made them feel more relaxed and also brought them more closely. The warm water there, had healing properties for both the body and the soul as well. It was like the two of them were in such a wonderful place which looked like it belonged more to the Heaven than the Earth.

For the first time , she felt comfortable being naked in front of a man without the fear of him acting or being nasty with her nor had lustful thoughts while seeing her that way. And it turned out that he treated her like a normal human being and didn't even do anything without her consent.

At some point, Probus couldn't take it anymore and felt so much sorrow that she actually started crying and it seemed like the tears were falling endlessly from her eyes.

"I wish I was stronger. I don't want people to put all the blame on me for getting all those horrendous scars on my back from my former boss.My body hurts, my soul hurts, my heart hurts, it feels like such a terrible nightmare".

Seeing this, Aurelian's heart couldn't take it furthermore and he immediately gave Probus a warm hug, full of love and tenderness, while sheding some tears. She put her arms around his waist , while she hugged him back.

"That's simply not true. You are the strongest person , I've met. My life was also horrible long time ago and now I won't let you go through this all alone. The fact that you have scars doesn't make you less worthy of love".

The girl looked at the boy ,while she still had those teary eyes of hers and told him:

"A kiss would make me feel better".

Without saying a word , Aurelian closed his eyes and put his lips softly on Probus' and the couple kissed under the moonlight while they still had those tears on their eyes. The kiss was so sweet that lasted for hours. At least in their minds because in reality it was only few seconds, the best in their lives.

They soon remembered that they couldn't stay there forever, so they got out of the water and after drying themselves, they got dressed and went back home.

By the time they returned home and were ready to go to bed, she asked him a bit hesitantly:

"I hope that you don't mind , sleeping together without any clothes. It is just that I believe this will strengthen our bond more and make me feel safer".

"No problem. I wasn't taught to see bodies with no clothes on, as something scandalous though. So it is perfectly fine with me".

Soon after they went to the bedroom where they got undressed and after they tidied their clothes , they slept completely naked in eachother's arms while having this feeling inside that their bond was now unbreakable and nothing could even destroy it.

To be continued...