Bonus

Everyone who has read this fanfic will observe some similarities between fem!Probus and my depiction of nyo!Greece.

So, let's not waste time and get ready to explain the similarities between these two lovely ladies:

1) Both women have long brown hair and green eyes.

2) They love wearing long and elegant dresses and skirts.

3) They are both intelligent and huge bookworms who also love having fun.

4)They always try to remain kind and positive, no matter how hard things may get.

5) Just like all humans, they also have fears and insecurities.

6) Both women were raised by loving parents who taught them respect and how to be strong.

7) They are expressive with their emotions. Plus they won't hesitate to cry, since they don't consider it as a sign of weakness.

8) They are strong and independent women , but they won't hesitate to ask for help when they need it.

9) They fought hard to free themselves from an abusive environment.

10) Nyo!Greece and fem!Probus are wives of strong blonde haired men who may look cold in the outside but they have a golden heart in the inside (aka hws Switzerland and hws Aurelian). Both marriages are genuinely healthy and happy ones, where both parts are faithful and respect eachother's boundaries.

11) Thanks to their loving nature, they find pleasure on meeting new people and making new friends. But they won't tolerate those who talk bad for their loved ones and themselves.

12) Both women fell in love with men who treat them with respect, kindness and as actual human beings, instead of soulless objects with little to no will and/or backbone.

13) These two girls combine beauty and brains together.

And lastly the most important of all:

14) They are a clear proof that women don't need to be stereotypical masculine in order to be strong. And that being feminine isn't a weakness , but a great strength