Naruto timetravel au

I've read multiple fanfics on this au

However most of them are too unrealistic. And naruto in almost always too overpowered and depressed.

So i like the thought of naruto going back time to the Chuunin exams and being the same as he was before but slightly more mature and a lot more smarter. Also it would be better if he didn't pick fights with sasuke and and they actually got along.

Naruto may go back in time but some deaths are inevitable. Like the third hokage. Naruto doesn't get involved in that but he did tell the third he would die and the third just accepted it.

After Sasuke leaves Naruto goes after him but doesn't try to stop him. He lets Sasuke go after telling him that konoha would accept him back when ever so not to worry and to take care of himself. After Sasuke leaves Naruto gives himself injuries and messes up the surroundings to make sure kakashi  doesn't find out they didn't fight and that Naruto lets him go.
After that before going to train with jiraya after Tsunade became hokage, Naruto spars with his friends and beats them and tells them to get stronger.

Time skip to after he comes back from training ( which was him just repracticing his past skills and making them stronger) he decides to train his friends more and all.

So they don't lose the war y'know

And it needs a ship but nothing over the top And physically appropriate.

.–.

Don't judge me but i personally like sasunaru.