YoungJustice/BatFam X Nico Di Angelo

I've read many books where Percy is Bruce's niece or nephew. and I've also read a Fem Percy x Bruce book where she is a babysitter for the  bat siblings.

well this is different.

i thought of this idea while i was scrolling through the wattpad home page looking for something other that PJO or Danny phantom to read. (i ended up reading a Naruto time travel AU)

The Justice League had an off world mission and they could not leave a group of trouble prone adults and kids alone no matter how much they could defend themselves. So Diana aka Wonder Women, the Demigod daughter of Zeus, said she knew just the person. she then contacts Nico and asks him to watch the young justice team and the bat kids. (gods know if they dont kill themselves a day after the justice league leaves)

Nico who needed a break from the camps and his friends and family agreed.

i thought it could take place a few years after the trials of Apollo series (i dint want the sun and star to happen, it's too much for my heart) so Nico is now mentally and legally an Adult by the age of like 25?

Dick can be 28 if he wants along with the rest of the originals :>

Jason is like 21 and Tim is 17 and Damian is 14

idk much about the other young justice members so I'll let someone else decide that.

Anyway

one of Nicos conditions for accepting however is that he under no circumstance is to meet Batman. and Batman is not to be nosey about him in anyway. Diana was however permitted to provide a picture of him for identification purposes.

oh and Nico has met Jason in the underworld when he died, but Jay doesn't remember him MUCH. he remembers meeting a black haired pale skinned silhouette. 

and yes per usual they trouble prone magnets doesn't want a babysitter so they argued with the JL a lot. The only people not saying anything is the Batkids because they know no matter what the decision was made. So a day after the JL leaves Nico shadow travelled to the mountain landing right in front of the YJL members who where watching a movie.  They were going to attack until Tim recognized him from the picture provided.

i have a lot of thoughts on this but my intentions are not to provide my entire storyline thoughts. It is to only provide the base for every story  WITH my thoughts and ideas.

also how does one type in fonts 0-0