Batfamily [or BirdFam 😔]

And idea based on my favourite bat brothers.{ I will mention before hand its 3:34 am and it's also exam season so basically I'm dying so bear with me. I will ask my english teacher to help me express my thoughts in writing better later. For now I'm sleep deprived, depressed and dying from a fever}

I don't know most of the honorary family members who you definitely cannot count with both hands, so this idea revolves mostly around the four brothers.

Richard Grayson aka dick

Jason Todd aka Jay

Timothy Drake aka Tim

Damian Wayne aka Dami

( Let's ignore Jaybirds wonderful nicknames such as replacement, demon spawn, and dickward)

It's more of a fluff idea!!!!! CUZ I'm tried of all the depressing traumatizing stuff they have and had to deal with.

Basically they all get along. Oh and everyones favourite brother despite everything is Jason while Jay loves all his brothers equally. Dami loves Jay because Jay basically raised him and nursed him like a mom when he was a baby till he was like 5 or smth. If I remember correctly bruce met Dami when he was 8 or above the age of 8. Tim loves him because Jason does his best to make sure everything bad that happened him never happens to Tim. And Dick loves best due to him being a natural therapist just by existing despite how emotionally and mentally fucked up Jay is.

They are VERY overprotective of each other , but to an outsider it looks like they loath each other.

Oh for shipssss

Birdflash or maybe for once against my hearts wished Barbara x Dick

Damijon

KonTim

Ig Jay could remain single. But I don't mind JayRoy.