nineteen:﹙final blow﹚

CHAPTER NINETEEN!
final blow

CHAPTER NINETEEN!final blow

"contains; nothing...-,"
—no need proceed to with caution

-,"—no need proceed to with caution

Frank had gotten in contact with Madani trying to keep Y/n stable and on her feet. The two of them stood distant from the black van with David and his daughter inside of it. 

Standing there just looking off at the women walking towards the car alone. "Why are you alone?" David had asked her rolling down the window. 

"She's not" Frank was in all black, Y/n walked beside him draped in baggy clothes that were Frank's; since she wanted to get out of the uniform because of her defeat. 

Walking towards the car, Y/n had just watched walking beside Frank holding onto his hand ever so slightly. "How about it, Madani? You gonna pull your weapon on me again?" 

Madani turned looking over at Frank with nothing but fear in her eyes, Turning to see Y/n next to her she just glared at the woman knowing that she had already suspected her of being more than friends with Frank Castle. 

"Do I have to?" She asked glossy-eyed eyed turning to see causing Frank to let out a chuckle and ducking his head down. "You alright?" David asked. Frank answered with a nod and a slight shake of his head. 

"Don't believe he called you" David just glared the way Frank not knowing he knew about the conversation that had happened between them. 

"She called me not him" Madani looked around not wanting to make eye contact with either of them. Y/n pursed her lips biting it ever so slightly and crossing her arms just wanting to go and find Leah and make sure she was okay. 

"Excuse me," Frank had let go of Y/n's hand and made his way over to the other side of the car quietly; before opening the door revealing a shy and scared little girl sitting in the car.