Chapter 25

**********

**********

The evening sky was awash with a blue hue, stars speckling the heavens as the moon shone brightly, nearly full. Akaza returned home after three days away, each moment apart from Y/n feeling like an eternity. As he stepped inside, the sound of splashing water reached his ears, causing him to tense. His eyes narrowed, fixating on the corridor that led to the bathroom.

Moving cautiously, Akaza approached the bathroom with one hand poised to strike in case of danger. The closer he got, the louder the sounds became, now mixed with the soft, melodious hum of a familiar voice.

'Y/n,' he realized, and the image of her naked form flashed in his mind, stirring an unbidden arousal. He slid the door open quietly, revealing Y/n seated in the wooden bath, her back facing him as she washed herself. The sight of her exposed skin made his erection throb with increasing intensity. He moved towards her, and despite his presence, Y/n remained unaware that Akaza was home, let alone standing just behind her.

He crouched down, wrapping his arms around her just above her chest. Y/n flinched slightly at the unexpected touch, but quickly relaxed into his embrace. "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" he whispered, his lips dangerously close to her ear, sending a shiver down her spine.

"No, Akaza-san. Okaeri!" she replied, resting her hands on top of his, leaning into his touch."And what if someone had seen you like this?" he asked, his jaw clenching at the thought. He was right to worry; if anyone had entered through the engawa and into the bathroom, drawn by her humming, he would have torn them apart. The mere thought made his blood boil.

His spiraling thoughts were interrupted as she turned to face him, her hands gently cupping his cheeks. Her thumbs caressed his skin, soothing him and causing him to lean into her touch.

"Akaza," she murmured softly, her eyes searching his. The intimacy of the moment enveloped them, the warmth of her bath and the softness of her touch grounding him. His tension eased, replaced by a deep longing as he gazed into her eyes, feeling the intensity of their connection deepen.

"Nobody would enter here just because," she reassured him, though a memory of Giyuu fighting off three attackers flashed in her mind, causing her eyes to sadden. The thought of never seeing Giyuu again weighed heavily on her. Akaza sensed the shift in her emotions immediately, his keen instincts picking up on her melancholy. His jaw clenched as he stood up and began undressing, prompting Y/n to look away, her face flushing with heat.

"Now, now, don’t look away like that, as if we haven’t made love to each other the whole night," he teased, stepping into the bath with a splash. He settled into the spot where Y/n had been sitting, then pulled her onto his lap. His lips captured hers in an urgent kiss, their mouths melding in a heated lip lock.

Akaza's hand slid down to her ass, groping it firmly, making Y/n gasp into his mouth. He broke the kiss, trailing his lips down to her breast, taking a hardened bud into his mouth. She moaned softly, her body responding eagerly to his touch. His tongue flicked and teased her nipple, while his other hand roamed over her back, pulling her closer. The warmth of the bath and the intensity of their embrace created an intoxicating blend of sensations, making every touch and kiss feel electrifyingly intimate.

He licked and nibbled on her nipple before moving to the other, his tongue teasing it as his left hand caressed her curves. His other hand rested firmly on her back, holding her securely in his arms. Once he was satisfied that he had left a mark, he released her breast and shifted her so that her back was now resting against his chest. His right arm snaked around her waist, his hand resting gently on her stomach, caressing the area where her womb was. Her smaller frame felt his rough chest and powerful thighs pulsating beneath her, while his other hand held her thigh firmly.

His hand traveled down to her wet entrance, parting her folds with two fingers before moving up to rub her clit. "Fuck, so good. My love is doing so great for me. I love this," he whispered into her ear, his words sending shivers down her spine. The overwhelming pleasure made her instinctively try to close her thighs, but his firm grip prevented her from doing so. She moaned as he drew slow, agonizing circles on her clit, his lips brushing gently over her shoulder blades.

Her hand grabbed his wrist as she felt him push one of his fingers inside her, her moan vibrating right against his ear, making him even harder. He added another finger, then a third, stretching her and making her throw her head back in pleasure. Her other hand rested on his head, pulling gently on his hair. "So tight for me, love. I love this so much!" he groaned, driven wild by her moans, the way she held his hair, and the intoxicating scent of her arousal.

Akaza's fingers moved inside her with expert precision, curling and thrusting, eliciting a series of gasps and moans from Y/n. His thumb continued to circle her clit, the combined sensations pushing her closer to the edge. His mouth moved to her neck, kissing and nibbling at the sensitive skin, further heightening her pleasure. The heat of the bathwater enveloped them, amplifying the intensity of their intimate moment.

"I'm... a-ah! I need to cum!" she moaned, feeling his thumb press against her clit, causing her to climax instantly around his fingers. Her body slumped against his as waves of pleasure washed over her, but Akaza wasn't finished yet. He wanted to fuck her, to fill her so completely that all she could think about was him.

"You want me to fill you up, right?" he murmured, lifting her effortlessly. As he positioned her, his cock pressed against her entrance, slowly pushing into her tight cunt that struggled to accommodate his size. Inch by inch, he filled her until she screamed his name, her eyes rolling back in ecstasy. He was buried so deep inside her that she could feel his cock twitching in her womb, his hand resting on her abdomen, caressing the bulge he created.

"Fuck, love, you're so tight and warm for me," he whispered, his voice husky. "Come on now, love, bounce up and down on my dick." Y/n nodded, her mind clouded with desire as she obeyed, moving up and down on his shaft. Her moans filled the room, mixing with Akaza's own grunts and groans of pleasure.

His hands gripped her hips tightly, guiding her movements before he took control, slamming her down onto his cock with a speed that made them both cry out. Each thrust hit that perfect spot inside her, making her gasp and shudder.

Y/n felt herself nearing her climax, but the overwhelming pleasure made it impossible to form coherent sentences. She was a moaning mess, blabbering about how badly she needed to cum. Akaza, sensing her desperation, increased his pace, driving her over the edge. She came hard around his cock, her body trembling with the intensity of her orgasm.

Akaza smirked, his movements unrelenting as he continued to ram into her. When he felt himself nearing his own release, he held her hips tightly in place, ensuring that every drop of his cum filled her pussy just the way he wanted.

"So good, so, so good for me," he whispered, his hand moving to caress her womb. His fingers brushed over a scar from a gash she'd gotten in the Red Light District, causing him to grit his teeth in anger. 'That fucking Daki,' he thought, his touch gentle as he traced the scar.

Soon, he heard soft snores and realized she had fallen asleep in his arms. A soft smile spread across his face as he nuzzled his cheek against hers.

"Oyasumi, love," he murmured, his voice tender.

********