Chapter 3

*******************

*******************

He pulled away and whispered, "Hanabi is sleeping." His eyes then traveled and stopped at the mole which was on the left end of her jaw. He dipped his head down and placed a soft kiss on the mole.

"Let's spend the night together." His voice sent tingles down her spine while his large hand rested on the small of her back pulling her more closer towards himself.

A soft 'yes' from the girl is enough for him to carry her bridal style and take her to their shared bedroom. Akaza, before stepping into their bedroom, peeked into the other room where Hanabi had fallen asleep with Ichimatsu along with her.

After confirming that Hanabi was soundly asleep, Akaza entered their shared bedroom and closed the door behind before placing the girl gently on their futon.

"Let me ravish you love, let me make love to you until it's only me who stays in your head." He said as he tugged off his purple haori before leaning down and hovering the girl who had already loosened her obi belt.

The sight of her cleavage coming into the display was enough to send him into his dominant mode. A very territorial feeling taking place and the urge to mark her burning in his chest. Surely he had marked her before, the first time they had made love but he had healed the mark, fearing his poision spreading into her.

"Can I mark you as mine?" He asked, his voice soft but filled with desire and hunger.

"Am I not?" She innocently asked to which Akaza nodded his head, licking his lips as his hands went to tug off the kimono.

"I want to mark you again." He said to which she muttered a soft 'okay' as she blushed furiously. A moan escaped her lips when she felt his hand kneading her breast and pinching her pebbled bud.

He tiled and lowered his head towards her face before crashing his lips on hers, while his hand worked on kneading her breast and rubbing her sensitive bud.

"Be good girl for daddy, okay?" He once again licked his lips before descending down while placing wet kisses. He licked every inch of her, from her cleavage to her shoulder blades to her arm pits to her fingers and stopped at her breasts. He spent his sweet little time in nibbling and sucking on and around her breats, tugging her buds and biting them, causing the girl to moan and throw her head back. She was getting eager and desperate for Akaza to already latch his mouth on her wet hole which was clenching on void.

"Someone's getting impatient, aren't they?" Akaza taunted, his voice low and teasing as his fingers finally trailed down her trembling body. With a swift, effortless motion, he tore away her panties, exposing her to the cool air. His icy fingers made contact with her swollen, sensitive clit, sending a sharp jolt of pleasure through her. A helpless mewl escaped her lips as her nails instinctively dug into the firm muscle of Akaza's forearm, her body reacting to the sudden intensity of his touch.