regret of chunshan

Another day, another hour of the screams coming from Mount huas disciples. Ever since they hot brutally beaten by chung myung zhongnan disciples have tried spying on his tactics and training, but before they'd get a chance to peek they'd instead have a sword to there neck by a child who's 10 years younger than they are. Geumryong jin on the other hand...he was greatly humiliated by his utter defeat he'd gone to isolation training.

The elders having been absolutely fed up with this bullshit decided they all needed a break.

Hyunjong called all the disciples out on the training grounds, everyone there other than chung myung was exhausted out of they're wits, un-gum sighed and announced "from the sect leaders orders! For 7 days you will be excused from training. AND special announcement for chung myung, you are not allowed to hit anyone during that time, and you may not assault the zhongnan in that time period, you are also not allowed to commit crimes in this time, which includes theft, breaking and entering, solicitation, armed robbery, aggravated assault on senior brother and more..."

un-gum after hearing the crimes chung myung committed for his sect he looked as if he was going to faint, meanwhile the disciples were dancing with joy. They absolutely NEEDED this break and the instantly went inside their dormitories, the only ones who were skeptical where Jo gekl, yoo iseol, yoonjong, baekchon and last but definitely definitely not least chung myung. The four left had to drag chjng myung back to his dorm.

Chung myung was bored, absolutely bored, what was the point in relaxing? If anything they should all be outside training like their lives depended on it. He was grumbling and shouting complaints , the shouting from the mad dog drove the disciples crazy.

Hyeonsang quietly went inside chung myungs room, with a short smile, following behind him was the sect leader and hyeonyeong, they decided to talk with him for a bit.

Chuhg myung instantly went up and greeted them "greeting sect leader" he said bowing politely, hyunjong sighed and sat down at his bed "chung myung...do you have any hobbies?" He said hyeonyeong followed "if you do I swear I'll make sure your the best at-" hyeonsang covered hyeonyeongs mouth.

Hyunjong sighed "as I was saying, you should have a break, you may be strong but your still human you should rest." He said, chung myung sighed "I'm okay sect leader, I am not tired 100%!" He said, hyunjong sighed and stood up
"Just try and rest okay?" He said before exiting the room along with the other elders.

Chung myung sighed, he plopped himself down on his bed, "fuck this" he cursed as a vein popped in his forehead, he stared at the roof and just started to randomly walk around his room bored out of his mind, he picked up a pen and some paper "well, fuck being bored' He dipped the pen in ink and started pondering about the plot. After A while he decided of the names of the 4 main characters

Mobei jun, shang qinghua, shen qingqiu and the oh so scary demon protagonist luo binghe. He didn't really care much about plot and shit so he just wrote down mostly about luo binghe with shen qingqiu including mobei jun and shang qinghua plots. He sighed as he kept writing and put in some Comedy mixed in with the dark humor, "Hehe..." he wrote the title, regret of chunshan. He giggled, after a while he went to huayin and got liquor as he opened his eyes he stared at the book and the liquor as he got an evil idea.

Upon day 3 three, chung myung was questioning whether or not he should be doing this.

After 4 days he finished the four volumes of the series, he was proud and bold he, exited the sect gates and went to the eunha trading company. He wandered around a bit trying to find master hwang, he decided to go inside the main building and he opened the door, his eyes scanning the place, he immediately saw him, As he entered he met with master hwang, who greeted him upon entrance "what bring you master chung myung here?" he questions, chung myung plopped down on a chair and cut to the chase "I wrote a book"

Great master hwang eyes widened as he looked at chung myung in disbelief "oh?"

"Can you publish it?"chung myung asks tilting his head "of course young master, Pardon me asking. What is it about?"

Chung myung smirked "find out" he threw the four books down and ran off. A devious smirk 'enjoy that cutsleeve book!'
..............................................................................................