mad demon style

(I have only read ip until chapter 281)

Cho Sam had woken up in a daze his head hurt and he felt a excruciating pain in his left arm, his last memory was being beaten by 'him' again and losing consciousness,  he felt scared... 'no...it hurts...what happened....did he attack me with something sharp while I was unconscious?' Cho Sam thought...it hurt so much he started to cry "i-it hurts...." he whined.

Cho Sam then realised he was lying down on something soft, it wasn't the ground he used to sleep on or the cave he used for shelter at time's but it felt...comfortable compared to the cold hard ground that he basically lived on, it felt better than having to look for food around the forest, it felt better than having to beg on the streets where no one even came by. He felt warm

After a while his eyes started to get better and he finally realised where he was, he was in...a bed!? Cho Sam couldn't believe his eyes his eyes jolted open and he looked around confused, he looked at his arm and realised it was heavily bandaged and his head was spinning but other than that everything else looked fine, he realised that he was wearing a uniform of some sort and his hair was up in a ponytail, cho Sam needed answers, and fast to. he got up and decided to walk outside his head still spinning. But before he could do that someone entered the room.

She was holding a tray and she looked gorgeous,  her hair was a slightly dark purple and she wore the exact same uniform that cho Sam was wearing her eyes widened and she went out in a hurry. Cho Sam was more or less bamboozled

'Who was she?' Cho Sam thought, her beauty was wide and cho Sam thought she looked similar to his mother in a way. 'Ahh... maybe they took me in after I got beat up' cho Sam thought his face dark and grim as he held on to his left arm which...was slightly bigger? Cho Sam had just realised that he got taller and that his facial features looked slightly better, his complexion better than anything he has ever seen and his hair was straight and clean.

'Maybe...I was in a coma for...a while?' Cho Sam thought. He didn't really care anyway, why would he? Cho Sam sighed. "Ahh...I wonder if brother jaha is doing well..." cho Sam muttered while thinking of his brother jaha lee. Of course they weren't blood related, he only called him brother because jaha used to go to where he begged near the forest and talk to him a bit, giving him food to live and starting conversations, helping him when he got sick, honestly he considered him as his older brother, even slipping up on times calling him that.

'Oh...I really want to meat him now and tell him I'm okay...' cho Sam was in deep thought, 'brother jaha...'.

*BOOM*

Eleven people went in the room, much to cho Sam's suprise, they all basically jumped him "AHHH MY CHUNG MYUNG YOURE ALRIGHT! (hyeonyeong)"

"YOU BRAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET TO COCKY AND ATTACK ALL FOUR OF THOSE ATTACKERS AT ONCE!(yoonjong)"

"GAHH YOU FUCKING BASTARD IF YOU DIED WHOS GONNA COMMIT MURDER FOR US NOW HUHHHHHHH!?!?!? WHOS GONNA BEAT US UP HUHHHH!?!?!?!(baekchun)"

"AHH CHUNG MYUNG SAHYUNG YOUR AWAKE! (tang soso)"

"YOUU BASTARDDDD (Jo gul)"

The rest just ended up sobbing and clinging to chung myung (cho sam) , who as confused, but he didn't bother pushing them away from him. He was going to wait until they were done before asking questions .

After they had calmed down they all sat down due to chung myung telling them to get off him, they were surprised at him not having an outburst of annoyance and just stayed put. Before all cho Sam thought that chung myung was a nickname they gave him "can you...no offense ah umm...can you call me by my name?" Cho Sam said, his face nervous and unsure. Everyone looked confused and hyunjon spoke "chung myung...what do you mean?" Yoonjong followed "chung myung...we are calling you by name"

Cho Sam sighed 'since they got information about me that was untrue...' cho Sam sighed and hung his head low into his hand, and responded "no...my name's cho Sam not chung myung" he said, everyone in the room widened their eyes (including yoonjong) and they were all taken a back
"y-you why we thought you hated your real name?!" Evryone said in unison and cho Sam groaned "no, my name really is cho Sam..." he said uncomfortably, his face displayed it very clearly. The others responded "chung- cho Sam don't worry we accept you as you, there is no changing it(the elders and the sect leader"

"Ahh you bastard you should've told us this (yoonjong)"

"And you complain about me faking my name (dongryon- baekchun)"

"Ahh...cho Sam?(yu iseol)"

"WHAT!?(Jo gul)"

Everyone's reactions were different but none of the reactions showed visible confusion other than Jo gul who looked as if his whole world turned upside down. "And second..." cho Sam continues lying down on his bed "what happened to me?" He asked.

Everyone paused and looked at each other as yoonjong responded "ah...I understand if you don't remember chung my-  cho Sam...you told us to run while being attacked and the four master's of the the attackers arrived, you managed to kill them but before anything someone poisoned you and you were knocked out for a long time, it took us days to find you...chung myung I mean cho Sam, we are really sorry we couldn't be there sooner, all of us combined couldn't even take out one of the masters yet you did all of them on your own, we promise not to be a burden and no need to tell all the disciples to train harder...we already increased training ten-fold and if you want proof then we are happy to provide you with proof"

Cho Sam's eyes widened with shock " w-what? Do you mean  to tell me I took down four martial arts masters!?" Chk Sam screamed "THATS RIDICULOUS I-I HAVENT EVEN LEWRNED A SINGLE TECHNIQUE OTHER THAN THE MAD DEMON STYLE!?!?" Cho Sam couldn't believe his ears, everyone in the room looked at cho Sam, as if they realised something

"Ahh...so that's what tang soso meant by...lost memories" Jo gul muttered , everyone looked at cho Sam their eyes filled with worry, cho Sam...couldn't take it anymore and just started to cry silently after "wait...m-mad demon style?!"