when wangxian get isekaid into a universe, of course they'd be gay pt.1

Flashing in wei wuxian looked at lan zhan and took a deep breath as lan zhan looked back waiting for a response "Hanguang jun! Lan zhan! Lan wanji back then I!---" wei wuxian then disappeared as everyone's eyes widened, lan zhan was about to scream but he too disappeared along with wei wuxian. Everyone paused.

In a flash wei wuxian opened his eyes realising he was transported somewhere, but he didn't really care of course instead his entire mind was focused on lan zhan. "Lan zhan oh my god lan zhan, my beautiful handsome lan zhan where is he I need to tell him right now....' chung myung thought as he frantically looked around, he seemed to be in a stadium and there was... a bald monk infront of him screaming? No that didn't matter, there were so many people but that didn't matter he was looking for lan zhan, his lan zhan.

He looked down and then there it was a man with a white ribbon who looked suspiciously like lan zhan, ythe man looked at him in a certain way, and wei wuxian looked at him back. They both knew who each other were then. "Okay, then the match will start no-- MOUNT HUAS DIFINE DRAGON WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?!?" The referee screamed in suprise as wei wuxian (in chung myungs body) jumped down as lan zhan (in baekchuns body) caught him. "Wait sajae why are you-!?" Yoonjong was about to say until wei wuxian looked at lan zhan and screamed at the top of his lungs.

"BACK THEN! I REALLY WANTED TO SLEEP WITH YOUUUU!!!"....

Silence. The referee stopped and paused to hear what he had to hear.

"I FANCY YOU! I LOVE YOU, I WHATEVER YOU! WE CAN GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT TO! WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU I WANTED TO SLEEP WITH YOU!!!"

Wei wuxian panted. Silence again filled the podium.

"EXCUSE ME WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" Yoonjong screamed, as the mount hua disciples, and people who knew chung myung paled in utter disbelief and pure shock. "WE CAN GO WHEREVER! WE CAN GET MARRIED DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!" Wei wuxian suddenly continued.

Yoonjong couldn't have expected this as he fainted from the absolute shock, followed by Jo gul screaming in terror "WAIT WHAT THE FUCK CHUNG MYUNG DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF!?"

"I love you to..." lan zhan responded. "OH GOD YES ! YES! MARRY ME! MARRY MEEE".

Hyunjong instantly fainted form shock as he looked as if he could ascend to heaven. The abbot looked absolutely flabbergasted, hyun young also ascended to the heavenly realm, and the mount hua disciples? They were to shocked to move. "...what?" Tang gunk commented looking shocked.

Wei wuxian didn't pay attention as he still clung to lan zhan tightly. "Excuse me what the actual fuck!?!!!" The mount hua disciples shouted. The referee was too invested in the drama to do anything. "no...we have gone...wrong....baekchun sasuk....that is a child....a child....no matter how old he acts...he's a minor....sasuk he's a minor..." tang soso muttered to herself.  Yu iseol nodded frantically, lan zhan smiled and carried wei wuxian away. Leaving everyone in shock disbelief, pain, confusion, and also the pause of the match between shaolins hae yeon , and mount huas chung myung.