Chapter 3 I Resources

Eventually, it was the day.

We all left our bunker.

"So what should we do now?" Mary asked.

"We should get resources first. I go get some wood, David mining, and Mary hunting." I said.

We all started doing the things that I ordered everyone to do.

I'm a great leader, and I am good at coming up with ideas and strategies. That's my gift.

I walked up to the nearest tree, grabbed my axe and started chopping it down.

Eventually, I chopped down all the trees in the mini forest.

I have 7 stacks of oak logs, 2 piles of birch logs, 31 oak saplings, 25 apples, 27 birch saplings, and 42 sticks.

David and Mary soon came back.

"How many materials did you manage to get?" I asked.

"I got 35 raw mutton, 45 raw beef, 53 raw pork, and 17 raw chicken," Mary said.

"I have three stacks of cobble, 36 iron ore, 3 stacks of coal, 6 diamond, 35 lapis, 31 restone, 43 copper ore, and 14 gold ore," David said.

"I have 7 stacks of oak logs, 31 oak saplings,  25 apples, 27 birch saplings, and 42 sticks," I replied.

"We should start building a house, smelting and cooking the shit," David said.

David crafted 7 furnaces, split the coal up, put the coal in, and David and Mary put the stuff that needed smelting or cooking in the furnaces. I gave them 2 stacks of logs, leaving me with 1 stack. We started building the house.

Soon night came around.

"Let's go back in the bunker and sleep, and we'll continue this house tomorrow," I said.

We all stopped building the house and then went into our bunker, put some of our stuff in the chests, and then we all went to bed.