Chapter 11 I End

David jumped in, Mary followed him, and I followed her. We arrived in the end. I could hear the ender dragon roaring in the distance.

"Let's take out the healing crystals first, then kill the dragon," Mary said. 

We all started shooting at the end crystals with our bows.

A couple of minutes later, we destroyed all the healing crystals. We ran towards the soon-to-be-end portal and all placed down a bed each. We waited for the end dragon to hover over the soon-to-be end portal.

Soon the end dragon hovered above us, and David went to bed then it exploded.

It did a lot of damage to the end dragon. 

Then Mary went to bed, and it exploded, and as it did so, David placed down another bed. I went to bed, and the bed exploded at the end dragon. David then went to bed and then blasted the end Dragon. The end dragon went higher and higher, and white beams were coming out of it. There was a lot of xp coming onto the ground. The dragon egg spawned on top of the end portal.

"Should we get the egg forts?" Mayr asked.

David and I both said yes. I made the egg teleport, and it spawned nearby. I walked up to it, dug down 2 blocks, and dug a block. I put down a torch, and then I broke the block. The egg landed on the torch, which appeared in my inventory.

"Got it," I said as I walked toward the end portal.

I stood at the edge of the end portal.

"On the count of 3, we all jump in simultaneously," Mary said.

"3," I said.

"2," David said.

"1," Mary said.

We all hopped in the end portal at the same time. We appeared back in my lounge room at my house.

"Oh my god, we did it!" David said excitedly.

I'm so glad that we're back in real life.